• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sumlin leaving for UF would definitely be a downgrade at this point.
Never thought it would be a day anyone would think or say A&M to UF is moving backwards

Damn shame what the puppy Muschamp and Foley done did to UF 
mean.gif

I never saw Jewbacca as a troll.
I might just be hard on Jewbacca because of a bad case of Battered Aggie Syndrome :lol:

I was on the field during Fran's post-game announcement that he was resigning following 2007's game against Texas (stadium went crazy when it was announced that Arkansas beat LSU in 3OT that night). There firsthand to see Sherman lose his first game to Arkansas State. Watched both coaches completely **** themselves against Miami in '07 and '08. Suffered through everything during that time, including Sherman blowing something like 5 second-half leads in 2011 (many of the games during that time in person).

It's hard for me to get too excited about a TAMU team being really good. I always think that beatdown back to reality is just around the corner.

Last edited:
^^I guess.

All I know is this, when FSU loses and a new #1 is picked, me and everybody else in America will be checking the AP poll while Mamba checks the Coaches poll.

Now the Coaches poll is for preseason rankings though isn't it?

The hell are you talking about. Just last week CBS had Bama as #2 when they played UF.

^^I guess.

All I know is this, when FSU loses and a new #1 is picked, me and everybody else in America will be checking the AP poll while Mamba checks the Coaches poll.

Now the Coaches poll is for preseason rankings though isn't it?

The hell are you talking about. Just last week CBS had Bama as #2 when they played UF.

I don't know what your getting at?
You trying to say CBS uses Coaches poll?
If so cool, good for CBS.

Edit: And I thought you blocked me mate? What the crap man? I said in post #5307 Coaches poll matters. We are clogging up the thread with a pointless argument that started over me saying Duke wasn't ranked, now you want to argue which poll matters. Let's agree to disagree, this is a pointless rant for both you and I

Last edited:
I never saw Jewbacca as a troll.

Will re-evaluate his posts and reconsider.

haha def not a troll... For the most part.

Just don't understand what I perceive as a lack of respect for the aggies.

There's a lot of parity in the sec this year and it shouldn't be shocking when any team get beats.

I just don't understand the praise Arkansas is getting after losing to Auburn and running all over a bad Texas tech team.

Y'all seem to be discounting the fact that A&M rolled a top 10 team. The defense is clearly better than last year and the offense as a whole might be better too.

The defense has a pash rush once again, improved linebacker play, and improved (although still bad) secondary play.

We hung with everyone last year in spite of a pathetic defense. This team is overall improved, but losing 3 to 4 isn't out of the question.

I am just confused by the perception of the two teams after what has played out so far this season.

You really can't use the transitive property with these games though. A&M blasting USCe will get them nothing this weekend.

ARK has the means to control the game by running the ball and playing keep away. It's worked before with the best of the high powered offenses. It's not disrespect, the Hogs are much improved over last season and should put up a great fight.

You really can't use the transitive property with these games though. A&M blasting USCe will get them nothing this weekend.

ARK has the means to control the game by running the ball and playing keep away. It's worked before with the best of the high powered offenses. It's not disrespect, the Hogs are much improved over last season and should put up a great fight.
agreed on transitive property for the most part.

However, in the two SEC years, A&M's only noncompetitive game was against LSU last year. No one else has dominated TOP to the detriment of the Aggies. I just don't see ARK being anything in comp to LSU. 

If i'm wrong, i'll come in here and eat my words, but the ARK hype in here just does not make sense to me. 

All most Aggie fans heard all off-season was the USCe was going to run all over us and that just didn't happen. 

Honestly don't think miami is losing. Duke hasn't played anybody this year
There's a chance we lose. They ran it down our throat last year just like Nebraska did this year. It was almost like Nebraska took there game plan and recycled it knowing dnofrio wasn't gonna make any adjustments. I wouldn't he surprised if we lost

There's a chance we lose. They ran it down our throat last year just like Nebraska did this year. It was almost like Nebraska took there game plan and recycled it knowing dnofrio wasn't gonna make any adjustments. I wouldn't he surprised if we lost

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to anyone or beat anyone on our schedule minus FSU at this point. :lol:

Alright I'm now on winstons side girl wanted 7 million dollars to keep the accusing out Tue media
But what does that have to do with her going to the police about it a day after the alleged assault happened and a year before Winston was anybody?

Or witness accounts kind of substantiating that something ... "off" happened that night?

Girl may have tried to cash in when the frenzy hit but as questionable as you may find the morals of that decision, it doesn't absolve Jameis Winston if he actually did rape the girl.

If trying to get money out of it later on is your issue, then I hope you feel the same way about anyone who's ever filed a civil suit.

Last edited:
But what does that have to do with her going to the police about it a day after the alleged assault happened and a year before Winston was anybody?

Or witness accounts kind of substantiating that something ... "off" happened that night?

Girl may have tried to cash in when the frenzy hit but as questionable as you may find the morals of that decision, it doesn't absolve Jameis Winston if he actually did rape the girl.

If trying to get money out of it later on is your issue, then I hope you feel the same way about anyone who's ever filed a civil suit.

Nothing, but those who falsely accuse do the same thing. The only people that know what happened in that room are Jameis and her. These black athletes need to stop ******* with these fast, white chicks. Nothing good comes out of it.

Jameis Winston's lawyer has fired off a letter to Florida State University ... claiming the woman who accused his client of rape demanded $7 MILLION to buy her silence.

David Cornwell, the lawyer for the Heisman Trophy winner, sent a letter to FSU, saying Winston will fully cooperate with the University's ongoing investigation into the handling of the rape charges. The alleged victim claims the University engaged in sexual discrimination by sweeping her claims under the rug to protect its prized athlete.

According to the letter -- obtained by TMZ Sports -- the alleged victim's lawyer, Patricia Carroll, demanded $7 MIL to settle her client's claims against FSU and Winston, telling Cornwell, "If we settle, you will never hear from my client or me again -- in the press or anywhere."

Cornwell says he rejected her offer and 4 days later she went to the media.

Cornwell also says Carroll claimed her client's sexual encounter had to be rape, because she would never sleep with a "black boy." Fact is ... the alleged victim's boyfriend at the time was black. The criminal case fell apart, partly because the alleged victim had semen from 2 different men on her shorts.

Cornwell ends his letter to FSU by saying, "Mr. Winston will cooperate with the Investigation. He looks forward to clearing his name. But Mr. Winston will not walk into a honey trap. The Investigation must be a legitimate investigation."

I don't like that tmz report because it's legally inaccurate. and clearly biased against the accuser. i know biased is what TMZ does but their writers are so bad it annoys me.

I agree rell

Half of these **** never ****** with a black dude but get to college, get drunk, and all off a sudden want too.....they wake up and think about daddy rollin in his grave if he knew so they cry rape

Know a dude who almost got caught up but luckily her guilty conscious made her confess :smh:

Dumb broads make it harder for real rape victims

That's not extortion. It's a negotiation settlement to a civil suit. Winston's lawyers tried to blind people with this news. That's how civil cases work.

If he did it I hope he's punished , if he is exonerated, I hope she is punished equally as harsh a a rapist would be.

Back
Top Bottom