• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they fall they are getting trampled.

Miami running threw the smoke at a packed orange bowl >

If they fall they are getting trampled.

Miami running threw the smoke at a packed orange bowl >
packed orange bowl.... when was that? lolz 
wink.gif

Any team that can't come out to their own fight song automatically isn't the best.

Leinart vid was :pimp:

Miami is a city full of bandwagon fans...Miami ain't packing **** these days unless the opposing team bring in 50%

Someone tell me this isn't serious...

David Ash has been cleared to play and will likely start against UCLA?! :x

that clemson entrance last year before that FSU game was so sick. the way espn/abc cameras shot it was insane.

Last edited:
It just seems so incredibly irresponsible to run him back out there...

I can't imagine it's true, but that's the buzz...

It's real.
UCLA has it's fair share if injured players that are claiming to be healthy, so it's tit for tat in that respect I think.

Texas looked so bad against BYU that they could start Jesus at QB and, a loss is likely.

It's real.
UCLA has it's fair share if injured players that are claiming to be healthy, so it's tit for tat in that respect I think.

Texas looked so bad against BYU that they could start Jesus at QB and, a loss is likely.

Who do you mean? The OL got back it's starting C, Manfro is out for the season but he wasn't a significant part of the gameplan. Goforth got hurt but it isn't expected to be a long term injury.

Well you just cleared it all up for me on the UCLA injury front.

That's all I meant. Players are playing despite injury reports

It's real.

Jesus would play for BYU :wink: :lol:

Bama's strength of schedule just got real.
It's looking brutal right now.
Right now though looks different than before game 1, and right now will look totally different when the cupcake teams fall off the schedule. As of right now, Georgia opened up with a banger game, as did Texas A&M, by week 5/6 things will even out again and the cards won't play the same.

What are I'll you taking about A&M, Auburn, LSU and Ole Miss were ranked preseason which is one of the reasons everyone was giving you grief for saying their schedule was weak.

I think every team in the SEC West ends up with at least one loss. Auburn beats Bama in the Iron bowl again though.

What are I'll you taking about A&M, Auburn, LSU and Ole Miss were ranked preseason which is one of the reasons everyone was giving you grief for saying their schedule was weak.

I think every team in the SEC West ends up with at least one loss. Auburn beats Bama in the Iron bowl again though.

A&M was what #21 and expected to drop out after week 1.

Ole Miss was ranked 16/19 and expected to not make a dent(still won't by week 5/6)

LSU wasn't top ten they were like 13( Les is magic though so LSU is always real)

Outside of Auburn and LSU, nobody on Bamas schedule was a threat, now they have 3 legit threats because Texas A&M, but having 5 top 10 teams now only means something because it's week 2 and the point differential is strong and the SEC gets all the love.

Never took anything away from them, but I do understand things are going to change from week 1 to week 3.

I'm not saying I was wrong, but I am saying right now on paper, their schedule is straight brutal. Let's see week 5/6 though.

I just couldn't understand how my comment was treated as if I said Bama would be out of the top 25 by week 5 or something, you know.

I was like damn!, what did I say? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom