• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Va Tech's defense came back before Nebraska's. I think 5am6oody even sacked Barrett.

7 sacks, 11 tackles for loss.

:x at BYU doing Texas dirty for the 2nd year in a row. Bullied them in their own house :wow:

They should build a statue if Bronco Mendenhall outside of Royal stadium :lol:

I was more impressed by V-Tech opening up there play book on offense.

USC has a lot real talent again, #4 on defense was impressive.

Oregon's d-line really stepped it midway through the the third quarter and dominated.

David Shaw's Redzone offense :x

UNC is the most fraudulent top 25 team

What kind of cruel world doesn't allow Bo Pelini to lose McNesse St.

Michigan, Texas, and still Miami :smh: :x

Vanderbilt :x :x

Probably would root for FSU against ND too, unless a ND win would stop FSU from the playoff.

That was embarrassing... I have no clue what is wrong with this team... Its obviously starting at the top and is equally distributed throughout the program... Kids are not very talented... Coaches are garbage... No leadership... No urgency... Who knows... People can claim it was only 1 game, but this the 3rd straight year of it... Can't see how Hoke can come out clean, because this won't be the last embarrassment of the season

Texas looked terrible... :x Gonna be a long year in Austin. Will only be favored against KU, ISU... And... TCU? Maybe WVU? Yikes.

KD Cannon... :pimp: Baylor may well win that conference again the make the playoffs.

Myles Garrett. :pimp:

A UM fan doing the FSU chant? :x
Even if it's against Ohio State :smh: :smh:
I don't think I'd do the chant. That thing pisses me off especially when they do it after ever single play. But I would put it on mute and root.just to watch Meyer cry

My Spartans came out super flat in the 3rd quarter but that game was a lot closer than the final score would suggest. Although we **** the bed, I liked a lot of what I saw and think we're here to stay for the next several years as a team that can play with anyone. 

@BruceFeldmanCFB now
#Oregon beat #7 team in nation by 19 points and an AP voter dropped them in his poll from #3 to #6: http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll-voter/scott-wolf
Had no idea CP was an AP voter.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom