Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"If we had Braxton Miller we'd make the playoff with no problem."

"Oh yeah"

"Man **** you."

lol...osu is always overrated in football and basketball. **** is baffling

Last edited:
Hire lane kiffin to recruit for two years, fire lane kiffin in two years and get jim tressel.

If you think either one of those names hasn't crossed my mind as possible Hoke replacements, you're wrong. And I'm pretty sure we all know Tressel doesn't need any help recruiting.

Tressel will coach Michigan, though?

Michigan wouldn't even consider him, probably. This is all just overreaction from a poor performance. But after overachieving in his first year, Michigan has regressed under Hoke every year it seems like. Not one position group has gotten better.

Last edited:
I just want the team to come out with a win and move on. Drop us another 4-5 spots in the top 25 and let us earn our way back. If we can't then that's alright with me.

If you think either one of those names hasn't crossed my mind as possible Hoke replacements, you're wrong. And I'm pretty sure we all know Tressel doesn't need any help recruiting.
true, but you got deal with a 5 game suspension with Tressel and a giant media circus looking to crucify him. like it matters though michigan is going to suck for the next two years, so I would fire Hoke, get him in there asap and sacrifice the season. 

As I said, drop this team in the rankings. Clear that we are still not ready, but at the end of the day we're still 2-0 and can be better.

what jewbacca said

buckeyes are who we thought they were but vt didn't let them off the hook

oregon pulled away late vs sparty

michigan got blanked by overrated ND

SC got a quality win vs Stanford

nothing else that besides that.

cliffs: heavy hitters in  the big ten wish it was yesterday

One week later and Oklahoma St. looks like like they have a good tune up on an V8 engine. Thanks FSU.

Pokes crack top 25 deep after they rock Texas Tech week 4. Just keep your moms away from Coach Kingsbury players.

Back
Top Bottom