• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home and put Notre Dame game on 
smokin.gif

sucks cause hoke is a great dude..but yeah.

We don't need a great dude. We need a guy that people don't like, Harbaugh may or may not be a good candidate for that, but Hoke clearly isn't the guy. We just regress every year.

Nah ND looking aight...not sure about their remaining schedule so I can't predict their record

sucks cause hoke is a great dude..but yeah.

We don't need a great dude. We need a guy that people don't like, Harbaugh may or may not be a good candidate for that, but Hoke clearly isn't the guy. We just regress every year.

who does UM go after though? I just cant seem jim leaving the niners unless the contract conflict is true

With that brutal schedule, ND will be in the playoff even with an L

Or 2 even

Man..maybe Texas will turn it around.

I don't know, I've always hated Texas. I remember my junior and senior year in HS, Mack Brown would come visit our football coach. He just came off as a d-bag, dude would seriously have like 4 body guards with him, and pull around back in a Tahoe with limo tint on it..like he was the president :lol:

Some of the students would try to shake his hand or greet him and dude would just keep strolling through like nothing was said.

He's probably not a d-bag, that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I remember one year when he walked through our athletic office, a basketball player yelled "Boomer Sooner!!!" at him, homie ended up in in-school suspension for 3 days. Serious

Mack was a ****, is a ****. Your evaluation of what you saw is him to a T crossed and an I dotted

Nah ND looking aight...not sure about their remaining schedule so I can't predict their record

They have (not that it matters) the 4th toughest schedule this year.

Back
Top Bottom