Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impressive win by Oregon.

They started off strong, MSU came back stronger and it seemed like Oregon was on the verge of wilting like they've been prone to do when a team comes back and knocks them in the mouth. But they withstood all that and dominated the 2nd half.

Mariota with a Heisman-esque performance in the 2nd half. The Oregon D stepped up too.

Props.

Nd does not look good.

Michigan is terrible.

Last edited:
Golson sitting out for a year may have helped him. Ifo with the interception of the year, he's gonna be a top 5 draft pick fo sho

Last edited:
It's early. It's all good talk at this point. Somebody is going to be right when this year ends.

a-friend> wrong

:smile:

Last edited:
How is va tech beating osu?

Really not a good day for the big 10

Last edited:
Dudes talking **** about ND like they weren't in the national title game 2 years ago... Golson is back and they will be in the 4 game playoff

Man..maybe Texas will turn it around.

I don't know, I've always hated Texas. I remember my junior and senior year in HS, Mack Brown would come visit our football coach. He just came off as a d-bag, dude would seriously have like 4 body guards with him, and pull around back in a Tahoe with limo tint on it..like he was the president :lol:

Some of the students would try to shake his hand or greet him and dude would just keep strolling through like nothing was said.

He's probably not a d-bag, that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I remember one year when he walked through our athletic office, a basketball player yelled "Boomer Sooner!!!" at him, homie ended up in in-school suspension for 3 days. Serious

Last edited:
Lol. ND is not going 11-1. I'd be ecstatic if they get to 10-2 with the back end of their schedule. My expectation has always been 9-3, not changing that after tonight. Being 6-0 headed to FSU is not far fetched, though. But, The youth and depth on defense is going to catch up to them late in the year. They badly need Davaris back, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom