• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny that you mention that.

Before the season started, based on preseason rankings:

Team A: had a top 5, 2 teams ranked 10-20 and 1 team ranked 21-25 on its schedule.
Team B: had a top 5, 3 teams ranked 10-20 and 1 team ranked 21-25 on its schedule.

One of these teams according to you a-friend a-friend had a soft schedule and the other vehemently had a tough one? Why is that?

You don't seem follow the game closely enough to know how good recruiting classes are, what personnel these teams have coming back and the overall landscape of college football otherwise you would know not to make blanket and asinine statements after one week.

As for legit threats, almost every game in conference across the country is a legit threat just of familiarity alone especially playing in the same division.

Well, that's your opinion. Anything else you want to make a declaration on or about this morning sir Jesus?

You want me to tell you what you don't seem to do? :smile:

Edit: Ohy yea, since you seem to keep saying my statemnt was "based on preseason this and preseason that", why don't you go ahead and tell me what the strength of schedule was for the two teams I listed, "based on theses preseason rankings" I was using. I mean since your knowledge is so vast that it outweighs what the FBS says. What were they Jesus?

95 and 100 for the teams I said had weak schedules and like #1 toughest ranked schedule for the team I said had a tough schedule. But that means nothing, your knowledge trumps all these FACTS because you know more. Hahahahanaha, ok that makes since *rolls eyes

Last edited:
Why you calling everybody dummies? Grow up

Like this is usually my favorite thread but you're easily making this **** unbearable. Even the regulars aren't posting the way they usually do in here

There is a block button. The same people post in here the same way as they did before I showed up.
If someone called you Mr Marcus it be because that was your name,
Now if the same someone called you dummy wouldn't you also assume it's because it's what they see?

The other fact of the Matter is, you guys are mad because MIAMI sucks and so does the recruiting classes they get, and I happen to be the one to point this out so yall wanna clique up and come at me. How original

MIAMI is terrible A-Z and that has absolutely nothing to do with me so stop blaming me for their shortcomings dudes

Last edited:
What? All you do is free post some of the most asinine opinions and then when someone call you out on your uninformed **** you resort to name calling.

And you pull for Oklahoma St so what you say about Miami = View media item 1171147

Last edited:
Yea yea.
It's too early for you to be rustled, and it's Monday so I won't ruin your day before it gets started.
Take care

Last edited:
There is a block button. The same people post in here the same way as they did before I showed up.
If someone called you Mr Marcus it be because that was your name,
Now if the same someone called you dummy wouldn't you also assume it's because it's what they see?

The other fact of the Matter is, you guys are mad because MIAMI sucks and so does the recruiting classes they get, and I happen to be the one to point this out so yall wanna clique up and come at me. How original

MIAMI is terrible A-Z and that has absolutely nothing to do with me so stop blaming me for their shortcomings dudes
I've got to tell you though, I don't get the "Miami recruiting classes suck" thing you keep saying...

It's objectively not true and sounds like you're just saying it to make the Miami contingent upset.

EDIT

I mean, it's whatever. They're usually mad at about this time every year anyway 
laugh.gif
I just don't get why you keep saying that then insisting it's true when it's not.

Last edited:
There's a story out that Jim Harbaugh's lost the 49ers locker room and the players don't think he's all in with the team and they want him out.

Jump on that Mich.

There's a story out that Jim Harbaugh's lost the 49ers locker room and the players don't think he's all in with the team and they want him out.

Jump on that Mich.
Been hearing this for a while now...

Used to work at the biggest radio station here in KC and the guy I worked under is a pretty big name, knows a lot of people. He said he was speaking to a San Fran "insider" and that guy said he would be shocked if Harbaugh is still in SF in 1-2 years...apparently Harbaugh doesn't like working for them and the players don't like him.

Jump on that Mich.

Buzz around here after the L is that Harbaugh will be the next coach. I'm not buying that at all.

If Miami's recruiting classes suck then what our Okstates?

We're not talking about O.State though.
But you guys don't want any of O.State, better stick to the ACC.

a-friend a-friend The way you talk you act like you know anything about football or as if your team has ever won anything.

See. I knew it was just Miami fans mad because the team is terrible again. I promise you I had nothing to do with that man :smile:

Harbaugh to Michigan would be crazy

Wonder if they just hold on to Hoke until he becomes available

Last edited:
Too many NFL teams would approach Harbaugh before he left for college. Michigan would have to be willing to pay Saban-like numbers.

And the point that Harbaugh would have total control of everything like Saban and Myer is the best selling point. It's why going back to college is so appealing

We're not talking about O.State though.
But you guys don't want any of O.State, better stick to the ACC.
See. I knew it was just Miami fans mad because the team is terrible again. I promise you I had nothing to do with that man :smile:
You do realize somebody that's not a Miami fan just said your wrong yet you continue to say it's only Miami fans :lol:

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl You are definitely right with why I keep saying their recruiting classes suck.
I mean initially it was a semi-salty statement towards Miami in general, but I didn't say the class sucked, was more about the "type of recruit" they get and how not many of those hard nose types left for them anymore because all the primadonnas around, I conveniently replaced the word "hard nose" with "thug" for a little rustling.
Now I've just started saying "they suck altogether" but that's 100% me poking at them Miami fans now

@max_olson: Charlie Strong put up signs in locker room last wk taunting team with BYU 2013 stats. Wanted to see players tear them down. Nobody did.

@BChatmon: "We're not going to become them, they're going to become us." - Texas coach Charlie Strong on getting his players to do what they ask

@ESPNTexas: Charlie Strong on David Ash: “Right now David is indefinitely out. Tyrone is our quarterback."

@max_olson: Charlie Strong put up signs in locker room last wk taunting team with BYU 2013 stats. Wanted to see players tear them down. Nobody did.

@BChatmon: "We're not going to become them, they're going to become us." - Texas coach Charlie Strong on getting his players to do what they ask

@ESPNTexas: Charlie Strong on David Ash: “Right now David is indefinitely out. Tyrone is our quarterback."

Wonder when Charlie gets the boot... That BYU game was brutal for Texas.

As far as Harbaugh to Michigan... Would Michigan either go for Harbaugh or Les Miles? (My personal opinion is Harbaugh is a better coach)

Back
Top Bottom