• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would you guys like bama to play ooc ? Its not as simple as them saying oh we wanna play Oregon in an ooc game so let's do it. Both sides have to agree. I'm sure it's hard for them.

Just read that it was goldens decision to not play AQM last night. He didn't confirm any reports about a suspension. Holding out one of your best pass rushers that's eligible and not suspended.

I just read that David Ash can't turn his head to the left without blacking out?

I must be having my leg pulled, right?

Last edited:
Who would you guys like bama to play ooc ? Its not as simple as them saying oh we wanna play Oregon in an ooc game so let's do it. Both sides have to agree. I'm sure it's hard for them.
and this also, I can imagine teams not willing to play them :lol: 

Off the too of my head going back the last 6 years I can remember Oklahoma having home & home games with Miami, Florida State & Notre Dame.

Bama has played Clemson, Va Tech, home & home with Penn State and West Virginia.

And those 2 team schedule nobodies? Man so you even know what you're taking about when referencing certain teams?

I'm in Oklahoma, I'm well aware of who they play and when. Youre naming a few instances over an extended time period, and this validates what exactly. Look at Bamas and OU's first 3 games this year not the years that support your argument, If you think you are right I can accept that, but trying to prove me wrong is making you look like you're just against me on a personal level like on some jealous stuff and not disagreeing with the info I'm putting out. If you want to discuss it cool, if you want to whisper behind my back it makes me wonder why you can't stop talking about me, if I'm so off putting then why are you even discussing what I'm putting out, skip it boss.

Why is he even posting in here all of a sudden? Serious.

Umm... The season started, I came in the thread, the end.
There is a block button man. Utilize it. If you can't skip past what I post without getting upset, but you won't block me, again I wonder why you keep reading me. Just block it skip it or join the discussion. Simple

Last edited:
Lol, and why even bring up who they've played out of Conference over the last 5 years.
We are talking about the strength of this years schedule.
And acting like Alabama has issues scheduling games because teams fear them, LOL for real. Any team would take a meet up with them at any time, That game is worth MONEY.

Teams are dying to play Alabama.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get this feeling that you don't really know CFB. Teams aren't dying to play Bama in the regular season. If they were you would have already seen teams like Oregon who has said they've wanted to play them for years now play them. They want it to be in a title game to prove there the best. Not the beginning of the year where they risk a loss and the whole season goes down the drain.

Ok I need to know something...

Is me saying Alabama and OU has an easy schedule, is this like the craziest thing that's ever been said in this tread or something?

I mean is it THAT Insane of a statement.

I mean (not to lean on an online stat) even FBS schedule strength has them both around 100 on strength, but you guys are acting like I just said something absolutely so far off base.

This is SOOO petty, and funny, the hate is real I guess. Damn

I'm starting to get this feeling that you don't really know CFB. Teams aren't dying to play Bama in the regular season. If they were you would have already seen teams like Oregon who has said they've wanted to play them for years now play them. They want it to be in a title game to prove there the best. Not the beginning of the year where they risk a loss and the whole season goes down the drain.

Oregon fans say we want Bama, but we really dont want Bama :lol:

Gameday in Eugene Saturday :smokin

Oregon fans say we want Bama, but we really dont want Bama :lol:

Gameday in Eugene Saturday :smokin
You seriously wanna play bama in the regular season when you can't even get threw your conference without dropping a game? It's just not smart. I'm not coming at your team at all so don't take that the wrong way :lol:

I'm not saying they need to schedule teams that are title contenders year in and year out like your Oregons imlive365 imlive365 .

I can understand those teams not playing each other in the regular season, they both command their own Deals money and scheduling, teams want to play those teams.

I'm talking about these no name D2 type schools, like replacing your Louissinan Laffeyettes with a lets say Texas Tech(example)

Or your Southern Miss, Florida Atlantic, Tulsa, La Tech, with a decent team,

I'm not saying OU should play Auburn out of conference or Alabama should play Oregon out of conference.

You guys know what I mean.

You mean to tell me you like going to your teams season opener and watching them play Grambling type teams, come on man y'all are tripping

Last edited:
speaking of sumlin..you gotta think the nfl gonna come back calling very very soon.

Most major programs schedule cupcakes out of conference. I'm not sure what your angle is anymore.

There is no angle.
It's a simple statement of their schedule being weak.

You would have thought I said Alabama is a overrated team and they suck and shouldn't be ranked in the top 10.
Whatever though. I'm of it. This is childish.
Is this a all encompassing NCAA football thread or just a Miami thread though?

Miami fans>Bulls fans (but barely)

Last edited:
JWagnerBlade @jwagnerblade  ·  1h
#bgsu football: QB Matt Johnson suffered hip injury and will miss rest of season.

Back
Top Bottom