• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's both players and coaches. But that's just damn common sense. And I'm not studying game film lol I saw the pic on instagram lmao I didn't get the joke at first. Now I do.

Last edited:
Bwh_5y4CMAIzRBM.jpg

This is gonna be a thing all year if BK happens to play poorly :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Our secondary > their receivers
Especially with Parker out
Sees Perryman can't cover Christian doesn't put more size on him
Plays zone/bail coverage on the most critical downs
I know its not as simple as playing press but at least attempt to make some adjustments

:smh: :smh:

Our secondary > their receivers
Especially with Parker out
Sees Perryman can't cover Christian doesn't put more size on him
Plays zone/bail coverage on the most critical downs
I know its not as simple as playing press but at least attempt to make some adjustments

:smh: :smh:

Do you think it's just the fact dnofrio dosent know how to use this talent in his defense? It's like he's still using a temple bend but don't break defense when you have all that talent on the field.

It's not the Conference schedule that makes teams look bad in my eyes. It's those off schedule weak sticks that do it.

ESPN or no ESPN Bama and OU are the worst at dodging off conference teams that will win at a high level in their respective DisneyLand Conference, much less at all.

Weak, the end.
My opine of course but, I'm convinced it's the right one
bama is in the SEC west...they can do that because they play LSU,TAMU,AU then add the SEC title game...also Ole miss looks good.

I mean Ohio ST is the one that is weak

I like what Danny Kennel said, FBS schools should only play FCSschools as their spring game.
You can sell tickets and broadcast the game that way the FCS schools still get their money.

@ChevelleRollinTexas A&M was pronounced garbage until they smacked SC this weekend though, myself included. 

They actually looked to be the second best team I watched all weekend. I didn't realize they were on Bama's schedule, or maybe I did and just wrote them off.

LSU and Auburn were the only threats I saw coming at Bama.  

Naturally teams schedule can get stronger as the season progresses and teams that are on their schedule get better, play better, or become Ranked, Texas A&M case and point.

Their schedule isn't as weak as I thought Initially, but that's because TAM looked DAMN GOOD.

The thing I HATE with teams like BAMA and OU(these teams do it every year), is that they play NOBODY the first 3 games before conference play starts, and usually play all those games at home.

Look at Bamas first 3 games.

Then you have teams like Georgia, Clemson, OSU Cowboys, ND, ( the list goes on) who come out GAME 1 and put the best NON CONFERENCE games they can on the schedule.

BAMA isn't about that take a chance life. Weak, Schedule=Weak

Last edited:
Ole Miss looks like they looked last yr

Bama has played in "Kickoff classics" the past 3 seasons

Last edited:
Miami's WRs are below average.

That one pick that Kaaya threw late wasn't his fault. The underneath WR got too much depth and his defender who was trailing him sank back and made the INT. Smh wasn't a perfect throw but if the combos were run route it's a long completion and possibly a Td

I'm seeing a lot of poor *** routes man.

Being fast doesn't equate to being good. Man this situation would be perfect for a guy like Hurn. Was he a senior or did he leave early? I can't remember

He was a Senior. Went undrafted, but shined out in Jax in preseason. Think he earned a spot.

Dorsett was the underneath you're speakin on.

@ChevelleRollin  But I just got what your point was though. I didn't see what you meant at first, **you're implying they can take an easy non-conference schedule because they have such a tough one inter-conference** Is that what you meant? If so, cool. I get that, but I don't have as much respect for the SEC as a whole as the Nation does, maybe I'm salty towards them a bit, I can admit that.

Off the too of my head going back the last 6 years I can remember Oklahoma having home & home games with Miami, Florida State & Notre Dame.

Bama has played Clemson, Va Tech, home & home with Penn State and West Virginia.

And those 2 team schedule nobodies? Man so you even know what you're taking about when referencing certain teams?

And hurns was a senior. Went undrafted but made the jaguars 53 Man roster. Manning camp champ got cut :lol:

Last edited:
i got a boy that works with duke mom at tgk correctional that heard from her duke hates golden . my other dude has a son that's highly recruited and at the cane camp golden doesnt make much of an impression on recruits , usually relies on michael barrow , brennan , coley etc if everyone from next year's class sticks then i'm a gonna chalk it up to ice harris's influence

That wasn't a receiver on that route it was Standish he's a TE

he's talking about the WR who was running underneath not the one who Kayaa threw to. It was just a levels concept, Short, middle, deep.

Didnt the safety undercut the throw? Inthink the CB was there if the throw was and shorter but I think the safety came over & got it

Def didn't think A&M would be garbage. Sumlin has coached qbs way too well...even with their suspect defense I knew they would be straight

Alabama has played out of conference: Clemson, Va Tech, Michigan, Penn State, this year west Virginia, next year Wisconsin, the year after USC.

Last edited:

@ChevelleRollin  But I just got what your point was though. I didn't see what you meant at first, **you're implying they can take an easy non-conference schedule because they have such a tough one inter-conference** Is that what you meant? If so, cool. I get that, but I don't have as much respect for the SEC as a whole as the Nation does, maybe I'm salty towards them a bit, I can admit that.
yeah thats what I was saying, but I do agree to a certain extent about bama not taking a risk in the first few games, Ive always said that about them. It's smart tho, play average teams the first few games to get your team going and ready for harder opponents 

Back
Top Bottom