2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Curry made 300 3s not too long ago but dam I had no idea he's sitting at 392 :wow:

Now I'll be rooting for him to reach 400 somehow :lol:

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ariza got 35 dropped on his head by one of the worst players in the league while they're fighting for their playoff lives and he's out here making jokes.

Dwight Howard needs to get crucified more than anybody no way with that contract you play that horrible and not make the playoffs smhh

Lol the context of this reach doesn't even make sense relative to his tweet.
You guys are too easy to rattle lol

Embrace the attention. It means somethings going right for you. Jabs are going to come so long as the success continues. It's just the circle of life

Last edited:
Bitter sweet about the Warriors getting to 72. I love being a witness to history but them breaking the regular season record is all in vain when they don't win the championship. Popp is a savage for not playing Duncan and Diaw. Warriors aint gonna see this one coming...

Last edited:
this, but it means nothing without a championship

no one remembers the '01 Mariners or '07 Patriots

Crazy thing about the Warriors winning 72 and probably 73 games is that the pressure now gets even greater! If they don't bring home the title that record will be what people say before they explain how that team somehow didn't win a championship that year.

Bitter sweet about the Warriors getting to 72. I love being a witness to history but them breaking the regular season record is all in vain when they don't win the championship. Popp is a savage for not playing Duncan and Diaw. Warriors aint gonna see this one coming...
Lol not like Duncan can play against GSW in a series anyway

Boris Diaw is going to be the reason why Golden State doesn't win the chip?

I don't even think Diaw matters. If SA can't get production from their backcourt, they'll get washed.

Green and Parker are combining to average 12p 8 reb and 6 assists in the 4 games against GSW

“With this new law in place, Charlotte currently does not have any anti-discrimination protection in place, something that would be vital for a large event such as the All-Star Game,” NBA commissioner Adam Silver told reporters in a news conference today. “We are giving the state of North Carolina 30 days to repeal this law or they can expect the 2017 All-Star game to be held elsewhere. I want to make it clear that the NBA will not stand for this type of intolerance and hate.”

http://dlvr.it/L23K53

edit: NBC's source is fake :smh:

Last edited:
I don't even think Diaw matters. If SA can't get production from their backcourt, they'll get washed.

Green and Parker are combining to average 12p 8 reb and 6 assists in the 4 games against GSW
Tony Parker shouldn't be PLAYING the Lions share of the minutes. Those belong to patty.

the spurs are struggling at PG...
LMA is a nice player but he looks outmatched athletically
no rim protector
what happened to their 3pt shooting?

OKC takes them out in the second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom