2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Danny Green? 37 FG%? 32% from three?
I'm attributing it to not being in the gym. No other explanation for this. It's ridiculous

Not to mention the small improvements he made putting the ball on the ground last seas have totally disappeared and he's back to being a train wreck whenever he dribbles.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ just the idea of Boris Diaw being the one standing in between the Warriors and another chip

Congrats Warriors fans on 72 wins. Respect

this, but it means nothing without a championship

no one remembers the '01 Mariners or '07 Patriots

Oh I remember the 2007 Patriots.

View media item 1989590
View media item 1989591
:smokin :smokin :smokin
Yea that's the funny thing about this whole conversation.

EVERYBODY remembers that Pats season :lol:

If the Warriros go 12-0 & then lose to cleveland in the finals, EVERYBODY will remember the Warriors too

Ariza got 35 dropped on his head by one of the worst players in the league while they're fighting for their playoff lives and he's out here making jokes.

It's easier to blame Harden for all their troubles.

Who has blamed Harden other than boxscore readers and people who catch 3 Rockets games a year? And even if you wanna blame Ariza, there's a host of other guys that would need to be held accountable before him.

:lol: at no one remembering the 07 Pats. Sure, one of the greatest regular season teams, with the greatest WR the Pats have ever had who had a highlight year himself, who played in an all time Super Bowl, aren't remembered.

:lol:

Last edited:
I don't even think Diaw matters. If SA can't get production from their backcourt, they'll get washed.

Green and Parker are combining to average 12p 8 reb and 6 assists in the 4 games against GSW
Taking it further, Patty & Ginobili haven't been any better.

Patty is at 5 ppg on 27%. Ginobili is at 7 on 38%.

They cannot beat the warriors if ALL of their guards are gonna play like ****. They have no chance.

They added Kevin Martin, but we already know he will disappear.

Last edited:

View media item 1989590
View media item 1989591

If the Warriros go 12-0 & then lose to cleveland in the finals, EVERYBODY will remember the Warriors too

safe to say no team that gets to the finals is losing to the cavs.

Yes, old, fat Boris Diaw is the key to stopping a 73 win team. :lol:

If the Sonics had Oliver Miller nobody would care about the 96 Bulls. :smh:

:lol:

dont see how w's lose a series to the spurs. initially, i thought it would be a 7gm, but now it's looking like a quick 5 or 6.

lamarcus and kawhi would have to completely dominate that whole series for the spurs to have a chance
i'm talking about LMA vs houston type performances
the guard play for the spurs is so bad. system kawhi really did carry this yr's team

w's players would have to be kidnapped

might have to play curry straight up and if he averages 60+, so be it. can't let anybody else get off

Last edited:
You guys are acting as if I'm implying that Boris is gonna come in and hang 25PPG on the Warriors heads. But it can't be denied that he opens a lot on the offensive and defensive end for us.

View media item 1989590
View media item 1989591

safe to say no team that gets to the finals is losing to the cavs.

Pretty much

As beastly as Lebron is, that team sucks

kawhi doesnt even really play that well against the dubs either. if he isnt in xmen mode, squad doesnt have a chance. david west should've taken that 11 mil. congratulations, you played yourself :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom