2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
 @ just the idea of Boris Diaw being the one standing in between the Warriors and another chip

damn harden was wearing adidas kobes?

that's dope

those shoes are underrated 
and uncomfortable as hell. his toes must be like crip fingers
yeah they retroed a couple years back, tried them on at footlocker and ended up buying nikes

still like the design though, they are like adidas bootleg foams. you would think wearing marshmallows would be more comfortable 

its just so hard to watch kobe take over in OT vs the pacers and not want to get a pair 

I'm glad the Bulls are out of the Playoffs. 

"Championship" window is long gone now. 

I really hope that the FO does not decide that they can still compete for a "Championship" without a serious roster overhaul. 

I really don't think they have a direction because if you look at the roster, you have mixed players. Young to old and no athletic players, while most NBA teams are getting or within the program of the new system of the NBA. Bulls are still in looking to be in the traditional basketball, rather than the new age of basketball. 

Hopefully that all change during the Summer. 

You guys are acting as if I'm implying that Boris is gonna come in and hang 25PPG on the Warriors heads. But it can't be denied that he opens a lot on the offensive and defensive end for us.
hes a playmaker. i dont get why people are ishing on boris diaw. he was key in the last chip yall won. acting like hes some scrub. 
It's all good man. I know what I should expect out of the roster.

Diaw factor may be getting a little overblown but are folks really crowning GS already? Spurs will give them all they can handle (sorry a-friend, I know I know, it's the Thunder's year)

Last edited:
:lol: Spurs lose a close game to the Warriors without Diaw or Duncan and people start acting like the team is getting bounced in the 2nd round. No other team in the league does what the Warriors do when they're locked in.

kawhi doesnt even really play that well against the dubs either.

With the hype that he has gotten this year, this will get swept under the rug.  #top3player
Yea his volume & efficiency takes a dip.

Add him to their guards & that's 5 guys in their rotation who have to step up.

LMA has also given them nothing in the road matchups, so SAS will have a lot to figure out in late May.

Last edited:
Man you guys need to save the walking through that door jokes for if the spurs get eliminated

Anything can happen in the playoffs and even the worst of shooters can end up lighting it up for a very important game

Me personally i think the deeper the spurs go in the playoffs the worse they wiil get and their older players become washed

I dont care how many days they have rest inbetween thats still mileage in a long nba season

damn harden was wearing adidas kobes?

that's dope

those shoes are underrated 

and uncomfortable as hell. his toes must be like crip fingers

Grabbed them last week for $29 at Foot Locker. The retros are some ****, not quality at all but the OGs were one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever hooped in.

A few weeks ago when SA won, half of NT acted like they would win it all. Now they lost a couple, SA is automatically done or getting swept. Love the reactions.

To me the scariest thing about the dubs in the playoffs is they've shown they can win even if Steph has a bad night. They have so many different options I can't see ALL of them being off for four games while simultaneously whomever they play has to have their stars play out of their minds. Not impossible but not something I'd place bets on. The dubs are simply a perfectly constructed team. We'll see what happens though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom