2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When he gets like that, there's really nothing you can do, when his legs are under him," said Rockets swingman Trevor Ariza, a former Lakers teammate of Bryant's. "I remember my first ever game playing against him, he had 40, and my last one he had 35, so I guess I got a little bit better."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lmao at sc top 10. Have a super basic n noel block at #10 and jabaris dunk all over him doesnt even make it...whole network is a joke. Too bad its the only 1 to watch.

He's still one of the best transition defenders in the league, but this shooting slump is what not being in the gym does. He knows it too.

No he's not man, dude is pure trash. Kevin Martin need his starting spot and all of his minutes

pop shouldve continued playing jonathan simmons and given him minutes
then again, danny green got paid and you bank on him getting his shot back

Last edited:
Lol they not gonna beat the record though! :lol:

It's really all a waste of time n effort. They could be resting up.

Mike a savage for telling green to break record...watch they choke just how Mike designed it. :lol:

He's still one of the best transition defenders in the league, but this shooting slump is what not being in the gym does. He knows it too.

No he's not man, dude is pure trash. Kevin Martin need his starting spot and all of his minutes

:rofl:
Damn! K Mart gets the vote of confidence over Green?

You know Playoffs are about to start right? Kevin Martin shouldn't be allowed within ten feet of a Basketball in the months of April, May or June.

Last edited:
Kevin martin is sacramento kings sloppy seconds

Pop should throw him off the team before he curses it like tmac did

Last edited:
"When he gets like that, there's really nothing you can do, when his legs are under him," said Rockets swingman Trevor Ariza, a former Lakers teammate of Bryant's. "I remember my first ever game playing against him, he had 40, and my last one he had 35, so I guess I got a little bit better."

:lol: :pimp:

Stories like this really get me in the feels. I loved trev. And rrally wish he couldve stayed. He was one player thay left and i didnt feel was being disloyal. Or well him and jody and blake. I got chatted with both of them for a bit after a game earlier this yearlike a week after kobe announced. They knkw im a die hard fan. They both told me how much they loved kobe. And how they still play cod with him and i got them both to put their hands in a circle and whisper go lakers. Then jody said chill before i get them in trouble hahaha one of the dopest moments ive had as a fan. I really wish i had taped it but then it wouldve been on some d.lo snitch **** if i ever shared it. Well my mom was there so thats 2 witnesses lol

if you would've told me just a few years ago that the Warriors would even have a chance to beat the Bulls record I mostly likely would've lmao. I got Warriors repeating as long as no one gets injured. I think the Spurs and Cavs the only two that has somewhat of a shot. Them other teams should just forfeit the playoffs.

Last edited:
if you would've told me just a few years ago that the Warriors would even have a chance to beat the Bulls record I mostly likely would've lmao. I got Warriors repeating as long as no one gets injured. I think the Spurs and Cavs the only two that has somewhat of a shot. Them other teams should just forfeit the playoffs.

After watching tonight, and the other 3 contests, you really, give, the Spurs, a shot?

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom