2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the Warriors go down to the clips if they meet up in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

That crossover wasn't that vicious but I think it just showed he wasn't tripping off Mike, which made it dope. Iverson 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

92 dream team or 16 warriors
nerd.gif

lmaooo.

Sea manup

'16 warriors vs '01 Lakers?

Gotta be lakers right? right?!?!!?! RIGHT?!?!?!!?!?!?
dray dray would be bbq chicken for shaq

like not even wednesday wing nite portions, dude would be a bbq chicken kids meal for big shaq

bogut? throw him on the barbie as well

back up center? now that's a full course meal, my man would score on these chumps so ezeli 

lakers in 5

my man
smokin.gif

and...and.. what would kobe have???
a picture a thousand words

resize_1.jpg

like not even wednesday wing nite portions, dude would be a bbq chicken kids meal for big shaq

back up center? now that's a full course meal, my man would score on these chumps so ezeli 

lakers in 5
01 lakers would kill these warriors. 

More hypotheticals that don't means a thing :lol:

lakers in 5
01 lakers would kill these warriors. 
More hypotheticals that don't means a thing
laugh.gif
imagine these fax b 

Danny Green probably the most useless dude on the Spurs if he isnt knocking down 3s. Dude got the contract and forgot how to shoot now?
He's still one of the best transition defenders in the league, but this shooting slump is what not being in the gym does. He knows it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom