2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young A.I. cooked MJ....Young Dell would do him dirty.
i was telling somebody this the other day. i am a jordan fan above anything but stephs handles > AI's handles

steph would give mike SERIOUS problems. pippen would have a better chance at locking him up.

bulls would get mopped like okc. esentially the exact same situation with greater defense. cept pip not gonna give you 30 a game too

Young A.I. cooked MJ....Young Dell would do him dirty.
I remember this was on that sportcenter 24\7 repeat back in the day..world strongest man then Dan Patrick on that loop.
View media item 1989165

yep, so much this, except it wouldve been a 3. mj d was technical. He wasn't equipped for the crossover, fancy street game. He'd bite on every fake and hesitation. Dude would've been food against some of these tricky guys. And he'd stay in foul trouble.

Mike got crossed something serious...and still recovered to almost block that shot :lol:

I don't think dudes realize how good of a defender dude was. Mike legitimately won DPOY the same time he led the league in scoring :lol:

Ah, so you're drinking and taking drugs tonight. Got it.
roll.gif

curry couldn't even get passed zbo the other night :lol: w the forearm being allowed back then curry wouldnt be able to get passed mj or scottie foh yall kids on that meth tonight

Pre retirement mike was lockdown.. the Return Pip took best offensive player..This was partially by Phil Jackson design,he talked about it in one of his books..

yep, so much this, except it wouldve been a 3. mj d was technical. He wasn't equipped for the crossover, fancy street game. He'd bite on every fake and hesitation. Dude would've been food against some of these tricky guys. And he'd stay in foul trouble.

Ah, so you're drinking and taking drugs tonight. Got it.

bro, he's literally reaching in that gif. harden would go right through that arm for a foul call. Like, literally in the gif, he's caught on bad defensive positioning. The ball handling of today is lightyears better than the 90s and 80s. These guys are way more crafty.

Not saying mike wasn't amazing. But lets not act like the offensive player isn't always at the advantage in the nba. That's how basketball works. Great offense >>> Great defense.

Last edited:
bro, he's literally reaching in that gif. harden would go right through that arm for a foul call. Like, literally in the gif, he's caught on bad defensive positioning. The ball handling of today is lightyears better than the 90s and 80s. These guys are way more crafty.

Not saying mike wasn't amazing. But lets not act like the offensive player isn't always at the advantage in the nba. That's how basketball works. Great offense >>> Great defense.

Yeah, but you also equated the 96 Bulls to this years' OKC team. That is not rational behavior.

You're also using one play, when MJ got scored on by a Hall-of-Famer and one of the best offensive players ever, as proof that he'd get worked regularly in today's NBA. Think about that.

Last edited:

Yeah, but you also equated the 96 Bulls to this years' OKC team. That is not rational behavior.

lol yea i was reaching for lolz.

but still, outside of Mike-Pip-Worm...the team did go pretty down hill from there yeah? I don't remember much from Ron. Was Horace on that squad? I liked Tony. But he was like a rich mans chandler parsons right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom