2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
those team and player hate threads never work. the lakers won back to back titles during theirs. lebron won back to back titles during his. warriors might win 73 and win a nother title lol

Pretty much. In the heat of the moment I let it bother me, but quickly gained perspective. Not concerned about this.

I'm not sure I'd blow it off that quickly. Your team had the chance to make history against the defending champs who were on the second night of back-to-backs and they got punked in the 4th quarter. Have a hard time believing that Boris Diaw and 50 year old Tim Duncan make all the difference.
It's loss of offensive and defensive presence. It's monumental man. Not to mention it messes with the cohesion of the lineup,adds extra pressure on Danny Green and Tony Parker to perform and theyre crumbling.

It matters and it matters a lot.

If you were offered airfare, hotel and courtside seats to both games, which one are you going to Wednesday?

• Jazz/Lakers
• Grizzlies/Warriors

Grizzlies/Warriors by a mile

I couldn't care less about Kobe :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen Kobe's *** a million times over the last 20 years of my life

Have only seen a team break the season record for wins once

Last edited:
Their version is weak, yeah I said it!

Asterisk asf! Just like Pip said you got teams like Spurs testing their main players Smdh. Their version of this record is weak ole prima donna league :smh:

Super heroes joining other super heroes. *****

Last edited:
If you were offered airfare, hotel and courtside seats to both games, which one are you going to Wednesday?

• Jazz/Lakers
• Grizzlies/Warriors

Lakers, no question.

Warriors finna write this same story again next year.

Kobe aint finna be on that mj sawf ****. When he says bye, its bye fam.

Their version is weak, yeah I said it!

Asterisk asf! Just like Pip said you got teams like Spurs testing their main players Smdh. Their version of this record is weak ole prima donna league :smh:

Super heroes joining other super heroes. *****

you panties b. stop hating.

It's loss of offensive and defensive presence. It's monumental man. Not to mention it messes with the cohesion of the lineup,adds extra pressure on Danny Green and Tony Parker to perform and theyre crumbling.

It matters and it matters a lot.

Hope you're right. Otherwise, the Dubs' trip to the Finals might be pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom