2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Warriors game on Wednesday. Warriors better not mess it up. They have one job and I want to witness history.

Remember when posters were saying the warriors should be concerned and acting like it was the end of the world for the warriors after a single digit loss to the spurs in san Antonio without iguodala bogut and ezeli? Lol

We da greats y'all the suckies
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Remember when posters were saying the warriors should be concerned and acting like it was the end of the world for the warriors after a single digit loss to the spurs in san Antonio without iguodala bogut and ezeli? Lol
We've played these games without integral pieces also. Not to take anything from GSW. They earned this.

We've played these games without integral pieces also. Not to take anything from GSW. They earned this.
Not directed towards you, i read your posts and respect your opinions. My post was more for the other posters that over react.

Last edited:

but but but we didnt' have boris and duncan - spurs fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom