2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardell
pimp.gif
wardell the wizard

Not sure what we can take away from this game. No Boris, no Duncan (I don't think he'd play much though) and Pop playing a ludicrous line up down the stretch.

Has anyone talked about Jerry Colangelo basically forcing out Hinkie, hiring his son and then just dipping? Despicable.

I guess the Sixers really missed being mediocre.
http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/...via-skype-hire-their-son-and-run-away-109-108

It's pretty ridiculous to see how it worked out. I don't understand how you can "OK" suffering through the last two seasons with the plan in place, then let this happen. It was refreshing to see a team like Philly embrace what many have been saying and recognized.. but then they bail on the plan and do this.

Last edited:
Not sure what we can take away from this game. No Boris, no Duncan (I don't think he'd play much though) and Pop playing a ludicrous line up down the stretch.
Pretty much. In the heat of the moment I let it bother me, but quickly gained perspective. Not concerned about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom