2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph better win the MVP unanimously.

Any homers who vote for "their guy" should get their voting privileges revoked.

True, cause this season, no one is actually close to what he's been doing all year. I could see another non-Steph player winning the Finals MVP though :lol:

Yesterday was amazing. The farewell tour was not. I'll remember 60. I hope I forget the rest. 60, for me, was him. The tour was not. Kind of hard to reconcile but I'd venture to say this whole thing wasn't just his decision.

Not the most popular opinion. Maybe I'm just too big of a cynic when it comes to such a drastic shift in someone's personality and demeanor. Especially when it's so incredibly self-serving.

Everyone talked about how they would be flipping back and forth. Tbh I didn't catch any of the Warriors game :lol:. Just worked out that way. Everybody was a fan of Kobe last night. The reason it was so "amazing" was because we joked around like yea I hope he drops 50 but only expecting like 22.

I was watching the Warriors from my iPad, but I had to have GOATbe on the big screen.

I was telling my fam, I was hoping for a 30 point game, even if they lost.

My boy score 60 and won in classic clutch Kobe fashion.

He closed my childhood chapter out PERFECTLY

Can't believe it's over

Can't believe it

Sell me a jersey fam. I know you got a closet full of M&N KB8's

last night the jazz threw 75 mph batting practice fastballs and kobe was able to hit it :lol:

the last couple seasons were a circus, but kobe got what he wanted and his ending.
cant wait for lebron's :evil:

Steph making it easier to cope with kobe being gone. U know u still might see those special moments and a dude that can explode for 81 potentially.

last night the jazz threw 75 mph batting practice fastballs and kobe was able to hit it :lol:

the last couple seasons were a circus, but kobe got what he wanted and his ending.
cant wait for lebron's :evil:

I feel like Lebron's exit will be even bigger than Kobe's

They guy has already had a movie, an ESPN special, a homecoming tour, etc.

He would have to retire on a chip in Cleveland to deserve the treatment though.

I'm hoping to God that by the time LeBron retires he will have burned so many bridges that everyone will be like 'meh who cares'

Let that man leave Cleveland one more time..

I'm hoping to God that by the time LeBron retires he will have burned so many bridges that everyone will be like 'meh who cares'

Let that man leave Cleveland one more time..
pimp.gif

Steph making it easier to cope with kobe being gone. U know u still might see those special moments and a dude that can explode for 81 potentially.

steph already said he could hit 70 pretty easily in the beginning of the season. he said he just needs to be in the zone and be able to play in the fourth, which rarely happens because when he's on, it's usually a blowout.

Remember the dude for the Boston Globe voting for Melo, preventing LeBron from winning MVP unanimously a few years back.

Same with Shaq in 2000 and KG in '04. Someone will screw it up. Not that it's that big of a deal since Steph will win anyway. But someone will try to be that guy.

Steph had 46 on 24 shots. If he ever decided to take that volume of shots required, he could score whatever he wanted

Steph could've hit 80 last night. He damn near almost had 50 despite not playing in the 4th q and barely playing in the 2nd q

You give Steph 50 shots he'd probably get 120.

Last edited:
Yes we get it, they fed him all the shots and sure the Jazz probably didn't run as hard a defense at him, but it's not like it was all star defense. He was still getting fouled and bumped and double teamed here and there, he blocked a good shot and had a hand in a few steals, but come on he put up 60 on 45% shooting percentage. If you're gonna go out go out like that. And he brought them back for the win. I was always and will be a Kobe hater, but I can't disrespect greatness and that was the only fitting way he could end his career. Much respect.

gm was blacked out on espn bc of nba regulations. mark jackson had to witness this? :lol:

Last edited:
 Over the course of Kobe Bryant's 20-year career, he made $328,238,062 from NBA contracts alone. Only Kevin Garnett ($335,872,398) made more.
 96 Bulls vs. Warriors? Vegas consensus: Chicago small favorites playing under rules from that era; GS small favorites with today's rules.

Last edited:
Yesterday was amazing. The farewell tour was not. I'll remember 60. I hope I forget the rest. 60, for me, was him. The tour was not. Kind of hard to reconcile but I'd venture to say this whole thing wasn't just his decision.

Not the most popular opinion. Maybe I'm just too big of a cynic when it comes to such a drastic shift in someone's personality and demeanor. Especially when it's so incredibly self-serving.

I don't see how many others can't see this. 70% his decision and 30% laker's to make money off his contrived, selfish, clown decision.
They prob were like "dude that's corny asf! Why!?" Then re thought n was like "hmmm! Wait, we can make some money off this foolishness!" Just like a Hollywood script.

Roll the credits...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom