2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe will go down as one of the GOAT's, but :lol:  @ people really trying to validate a 60 points on 50 shots performance, against a deflated Jazz team, in a meaningless game.  Be real with yourselves. 

Sounds to me like your tryna validate why it wasn't impressive... When it very much was..

Go read @dsk last post then wash your face...you're exactly what he was referring too..

^^^this guy knows...

Cats so caught up on fifty attempts, like he didn't shoot 45%
People with common sense! 45% is a good shooting percentage. His 3s on the other hand :x

People out here salty just to be salty because of the volume of shots he took. You add together any players FGA/FGM throughout a weeks span and compare it to their total points and you would see similar results. Out here expecting players to shoot 50% off jump shots like its NBA2K

Anyone who didn't enjoy this performance weren't made, they were born haters. They were bigger haters of Kobe than they are fans of greatness. Ask some of these guys who their favorite player is and I guarantee you three things, 1.) Kobe influenced their game 2.) their favorite player was probably in the Kobe tribute video 3.) if their favorite player shot 50 times, they'd wonder why not shoot more. Kobe is better than their favorite player. He is their favorite player's favorite player.

Last edited:

Kobe will go down as one of the GOAT's, but 
laugh.gif
 @ people really trying to validate a 60 points on 50 shots performance, against a deflated Jazz team, in a meaningless game.  Be real with yourselves. 
Sounds to me like your tryna validate why it wasn't impressive... When it very much was..

Go read @dsk last post then wash your face...you're exactly what he was referring too..
Nah, I'm good.  

Like, I understand the significance.  I really, really do.  It's impressive to do what he did in his shape.  All I'm saying is that if the Jazz actually had something to play for, last night's game is completely different.  That's all.

That's what objectiveness is.  being able to see from both sides of the coin without an biased opinion.  There's a lot of Kobe stans that are absolutely incapable of doing that.

Last edited:
People with common sense! 45% is a good shooting percentage. His 3s on the other hand :x

People out here salty just to be salty because of the volume of shots he took. You add together any players FGA/FGM throughout a weeks span and compare it to their total points and you would see similar results. Out here expecting players to shoot 50% off jump shots like its NBA2K

This. All of this. There aren't any sliders.

Some of y'all know how I feel about Raymone. If I'm still around here for LBJ's last game, please get me the **** outta here by any means necessary if I ever write up or co-sign some silly **** like this here...

I seen this exact post at least 3x last night so buddy REALLY must have wanted to get that point across, copying & pasting that everywhere. :lol: How the games just ended and this is what you think of? I guess some _'s are really just made different. Not the day after, the game literally just ended and this is how you think & feel after watching all that? Weirdos, bruh.

Then again that's the same dude in General who is always on his fake deep "STAY WOKE GUYS" type ****. The aliens are out here already, all these shootings are fake, and we're all just puppets waiting for World War 3 type of dude. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

All those things u typed are true...except the me watching part. I ain't watch that crap! Already knew what he would pull. Had better things to do.

Now go Rip with your boi you stalker![emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Love him or hate him, last night was one of the most amazing things I've seen in sports. What a way to end such an amazing NBA season!

The significance of the game, the crowd, the fact that they actually won the game. I won't ever forget it.

Last nights game was even better than Jordan's last ASG and that was crazy to me

Some of y'all laughed when I told u but like I said this clown was going to come out tonight and try to get 82pts.
mean.gif

I have never in my life seen a more selfish self serving person as this dude nor someone shoot 50 plus times.

Really!? A farewell tour? So corny and selfish. Who does this? Who else has done that?

We were always on edge wondering if Mike would retire and when, same with Magic even with the HIV, look at Duncan just announced it but this clown has to try to make himself look loved announcing it several months early then saving everything in the tank for one last meaningless game to go for 82 pts really!?

mean.gif

Not sure if that was CHUCK Norris or Bryant outchea

Cannot stand this guy and good effin riddance man!

Remember the dude for the Boston Globe voting for Melo, preventing LeBron from winning MVP unanimously a few years back.

Watched the game again Brian cook Kareem Rush Chris mihm DJ Mbenga man why invite them

Edit forgot Morison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom