2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

But......champagne is clearly being sprayed on Kobe in the photo
don't be obtuse
laugh.gif
the quote is still disingenuous. don't admonish your teammates for spraying champagne on you as you gleefully pour it all over yourself
How do you know he was chastising them for it though? You really think this ***** was in the locker room mean mugging them going "Champagne is for championships. something you guys will never win."? Cmon son. Son probly pointed out the irony while smiling and laughing and then grabbed a bottle and started chugging

Everyone talked about how they would be flipping back and forth. Tbh I didn't catch any of the Warriors game :lol:. Just worked out that way. Everybody was a fan of Kobe last night. The reason it was so "amazing" was because we joked around like yea I hope he drops 50 but only expecting like 22.

Like did y'all really expect him to NOT go out guns blazing? That Nike commercial was so accurate

I had my fingers on the remote ready to turn off my tv at half cause i was tired as hell. Decided to power through & see what Kobe does in the 2nd half.

Top 4 decision i've made in 2016 :smokin

We all damn well know no one is going to talk about the 50 attempts
laugh.gif
. They'll talk about Kanye smiling more.
Unfortunately, people couldn''t get out of their feelings for one night and watch as a fan of sports, so we heard plenty about the 50 attempts. And a bunch of other irrelevant **** that just came across as forced. Could care less about GOAT talk or overrated talk or rankings or whatever. Not yesterday.

Newsflash: most of us on the objective side didn't give a damn about y'all "well, actually" replies and wack *** negativity. We just watched and appreciated a dope night of basketball.

I saw that entire Celtics vs. Heat game earlier in the evening. It had the largest comeback for a W this season, and Celtics held the Heat to a franchise record low FIVE points in the 3rd Q. 5 points! Won after being down by 26! Guess what though, any other night it would be the headline story, but it was a footnote to history taking place at Oracle and a spectacular event at Staples. Just an overall great night for the league.

It's also one of the cool things about sports. The ability to bring different people together for great moments and events. We got a double dose last night and I'm glad I was able to witness it all.

Last edited:
who cares....

kobe deserved to take every single shot last night...should have went for wilt's record....f' it, why not? if he scored 45% FG%

the whole season was a joke with the way they paraded him in every arena; but i am a kobe fan so i can say i really didn't mind it...

but regardless 60pts... not bad lol...kinda made everything a little more sweeter i guess...

going to miss kobe....now the league finally transitioning over to all these young kids...i guess i finally know how it feels to be an old nba fan...

Kobe will go down as one of the GOAT's, but 
laugh.gif
 @ people really trying to validate a 60 points on 50 shots performance, against a deflated Jazz team, in a meaningless game.  Be real with yourselves. 

Last night's game will serve as a litmus test for people who respect Kobe and Kobe stans. If you put last night's game in your top ten games I'm going to know you a Stan.

It's funny to see dudes pick apart a 60 game. Nobody is saying this is a all time great game but at 37 to go 22-50 and drop 60 is a real good performance. And the fact he basically won the game. They were down 8 with under 2 minutes left. It was a great thing to see. Nothing more, nothing less.

Serious question I want to ask you guys...

Was Kobe dropping 60 "impressive"...? As in did it speak "volumes" about his game?

In an argument with some fellas at work who are saying that's why he's the GOAT, that game speaks volumes etc. etc. 

...my argument is if you give A LOT of dudes 50 shots in a game, they're gonna drop a high number. Great for Kobe to go out that way, but I don't think it's like we saw one of the best (maybe most memorable) performances in the last ten years.

Absolutely wrong.

60 points on 50 shots is pretty good efficiency. It's more than good when you take volume into account.

Sure if you let Curry, KD, LBJ take 50 shots - they're going to put up HUGE numbers. But not a lot of people could keep up the efficiency on 50 shots. I'm assuming you haven't seen guys like Gordon Hayward or Paul George take a huge dive in efficiency when they have to carry a larger offensive burden.

I would've agreed with you until he went absolutely crazy the last 5 minutes of the game. That pushed it to another level.

Everyone talked about how they would be flipping back and forth. Tbh I didn't catch any of the Warriors game :lol:. Just worked out that way. Everybody was a fan of Kobe last night. The reason it was so "amazing" was because we joked around like yea I hope he drops 50 but only expecting like 22.

Some of y'all know how I feel about Raymone. If I'm still around here for LBJ's last game, please get me the **** outta here by any means necessary if I ever write up or co-sign some silly **** like this here...
Some of y'all laughed when I told u but like I said this clown was going to come out tonight and try to get 82pts.
mean.gif

I have never in my life seen a more selfish self serving person as this dude nor someone shoot 50 plus times.

Really!? A farewell tour? So corny and selfish. Who does this? Who else has done that?

We were always on edge wondering if Mike would retire and when, same with Magic even with the HIV, look at Duncan just announced it but this clown has to try to make himself look loved announcing it several months early then saving everything in the tank for one last meaningless game to go for 82 pts really!?

mean.gif

Cannot stand this guy and good effin riddance man!
I seen this exact post at least 3x last night so buddy REALLY must have wanted to get that point across, copying & pasting that everywhere.
laugh.gif
How the games just ended and this is what you think of? I guess some _'s are really just made different. Not the day after, the game literally just ended and this is how you think & feel after watching all that? Weirdos, bruh.

Then again that's the same dude in General who is always on his fake deep "STAY WOKE GUYS" type ****. The aliens are out here already, all these shootings are fake, and we're all just puppets waiting for World War 3 type of dude. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Unfortunately, people couldn''t get out of their feelings for one night and watch as a fan of sports, so we heard plenty about the 50 attempts. And a bunch of other irrelevant **** that just came across as forced. Could care less about GOAT talk or overrated talk or rankings or whatever. Not yesterday.

Newsflash: most of us on the objective side didn't give a damn about y'all "well, actually" replies and wack *** negativity. We just watched and appreciated a dope night of basketball.

I saw that entire Celtics vs. Heat game earlier in the evening. It had the largest comeback for a W this season, and Celtics held the Heat to a franchise record low FIVE points in the 3rd Q. 5 points! Won after being down by 26! Guess what though, any other night it would be the headline story, but it was a footnote to history taking place at Oracle and a spectacular event at Staples. Just an overall great night for the league.

It's also one of the cool things about sports. The ability to bring different people together for great moments and events. We got a double dose last night and I'm glad I was able to witness it all.

Man this. 20 freaking years...STILL can't sit back and appreciate greatness. Ridiculous

Facts.

****** in here legit mad that people enjoyed the performance. 

Can't believe it's over

Can't believe it

It's going to be ok, brother. It's going to be ok. The highlight vids aren't going anywhere.

I think you, Freeze and sea manup should get together somewhere and just hug it out until you all feel ready to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom