2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boston can get home court with a win here against Miami and an Atlanta loss in Washington." What am I missing because Boston is #5 and Atlanta is #4?

The salt levels are extremely high :lol:
Basketball wise which is all I care about, Nobody did it like MJ and Kobe. That killer instinct cannot be faked. Either you have it or you don't. Steph has that same killer in him too. Dudes just wired differently than the majority of the league.

The GOAT put up 60 last night, Warriors break the record, Barcelona eliminated, Randy Wittman fired. WATTBA

The salt levels are extremely high :lol:
Basketball wise which is all I care about, Nobody did it like MJ and Kobe. That killer instinct cannot be faked. Either you have it or you don't. Steph has that same killer in him too. Dudes just wired differently than the majority of the league.
What about LeBron?

That last 3 minutes is kobe career in a nutshell. Always there to hit the big shot and wheel the team to victory. Was good to see it 1 last time.

What about LeBron?

Bron is definitely lacking in the mental toughness department
Bron in some situations is like that dude who only plays good if the ball has the right wear on it, the court is freshly waxed, etc.

Last edited:
Serious question I want to ask you guys...

Was Kobe dropping 60 "impressive"...? As in did it speak "volumes" about his game?

In an argument with some fellas at work who are saying that's why he's the GOAT, that game speaks volumes etc. etc. 

...my argument is if you give A LOT of dudes 50 shots in a game, they're gonna drop a high number. Great for Kobe to go out that way, but I don't think it's like we saw one of the best (maybe most memorable) performances in the last ten years.

Was Kobe dropping 60 "impressive"...? As in did it speak "volumes" about his game?

In an argument with some fellas at work who are saying that's why he's the GOAT, that game speaks volumes etc. etc. 

...my argument is if you give A LOT of dudes 50 shots in a game, they're gonna drop a high number. Great for Kobe to go out that way, but I don't think it's like we saw one of the best (maybe most memorable) performances in the last ten years.
To me it speaks volumes for his will. It's easy to jack up 50 shots just shooting around in your local gym, for fun or light competition, but 50 shots in an actual professional game with as battered as he has been speaks volumes for his will.

Alot of dudes can shoot 50 shots in their 20s and not have 40. It was more so the last few minutes of the game that got everybody hyped up. To watch him hit those clutch shots to win a game 1 more time was special. Legs had to be heavy in that old beat up body but to still take and make those shots with xxx seconds in the 4th was boss like.

Curry with 10 3s last night :x I'm sure he's done that before or got something similar, but seeing the actual stats is something else

Congrats to the warriors tho... history was made. Them dudes too damn good, spurs the only team that got a chance.

Alot of dudes can shoot 50 shots in their 20s and not have 40. It was more so the last few minutes of the game that got everybody hyped up. To watch him hit those clutch shots to win a game 1 more time was special. Legs had to be heavy in that old beat up body but to still take and make those shots with xxx seconds in the 4th was boss like.

All of this

The old school, gunslinging ******* mythos Kobe has constructed is going to stand the test of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom