2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league's probably gonna hook them up like Cleveland when Bron dipped :smh:

^^Under

Last edited:

can we please check if my dude @Freeze  is okay? 
He driving to LA/Orange County as we speak
Kobe on working with young guys: “Anytime they want to drive down to Orange County they’re more than welcome”

nerd.gif

What if Kobe is trolling us all and he pulls a Lebron and signs with GS in the offseason to ring chase??

One of the greatest nights of basketball I've ever witnessed.

Whatever team goes 74-8 is probably in kindergarten now.

He had some nice shots down the stretch, but he might've set the record for most missed shots in an NBA game with 28.

Wilt missed 27 shots in his 100 point game when he took 63 shots, and I could find a couple of more 27 missed shot games from Michael Jordan and Jerry Stackhouse from the data available since 1983-84 on basketball-reference.com

Last edited:
Last edited:
i know freeze freeze got the Jergens ready to rewatch that 4th quarter

i know [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38165"sea manup" url="/t/638376/2015-2016-nba-regular-season-gsw-win-73-kobe-scores-60-curry-hits-401-3s-wooooooooooooooo/87510#post_25609367"]this was the most unbelievable sporting event I have ever witnessed 

You guys legit have no clue what this game meant to me. This guy is my hero man. He gave me the best possible goodbye i could've ever hoped for. That made my night. It made jt easier for me to say goodbye. This is in the category of one of my favorite games of all time. My dude emptied the clip. He gave everything. EVERYTHING. This game in itself was iconic. This game was KOBE. He'll be my dude forever. Even in the end, bro inspires me. There's no quit. Even in the end..there's no stop. Stop when you die. You have bullets left? Keep shooting. :smokin

He had some nice shots down the stretch, but he might've set the record for most missed shots in an NBA game with 28.

Wilt missed 27 shots in his 100 point game when he took 63 shots, and I could find a couple of more 27 missed shot games from Michael Jordan and Jerry Stackhouse from the data available since 1983-84 on basketball-reference.com

Idk if it's the record but Kobe shot 17-47 once.

Last edited:

i know @Freeze got the Jergens ready to rewatch that 4th quarter

i know @@Freeze got the Jergens ready to rewatch that 4th quarter
that man Freeze prolly passed out when he hit 50 

this was the most unbelievable sporting event I have ever witnessed 

You guys legit have no clue what this game meant to me. This guy is my hero man. He gave me the best possible goodbye i could've ever hoped for. That made my night. It made jt easier for me to say goodbye. This is in the category of one of my favorite games of all time. My dude emptied the clip. He gave everything. EVERYTHING. This game in itself was iconic. This game was KOBE. He'll be my dude forever. Even in the end, bro inspires me. There's no quit. Even in the end..there's no stop. Stop when you die. You have bullets left? Keep shooting.
smokin.gif
qWbPq6.gif

fit-nD5SGL6r5a-600x315.jpg

i love that there are a bunch of 10 year olds around the world who's only memory of kobe is that time he dropped 60 on 50 shots 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom