2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah Jazz shouldn't even have fans anymore. That Defense was
i mean, almost all these shots were well contested 

kobe is just kobe 
soft, they didn't trap him one time to get the ball out of his hands and double teaming was usually too late. I only saw the 4th quarter tho where it looked like Jazz just gave up and gift wrapped it.
they doubled a bunch of times, underrated part of his game was how he was able to make the right passes out of doubles and reposition himself to a better spot on the floor to score. of course it wasnt amazing defense, but its not like they were not trying or anything. its about what you would expect from a .500 basketball team that missed the playoffs

Tonight was dope to see from Kobe. I wonder if he just for the first time went out there and really just played and not over think it so much. Especially with all the recent injuries.

To me knowing the last game I saw him live in person was the Sunday before I moved out here to Phx, when he passed MJ on the scoring list and saw the game with my best friend who is a die hard Kobe supporter.

Thanks for everything Kobe. Especially the Kobe IV which to me in my lifetime is the GOAT in term's of shoes :smokin

13015132_10156864180300341_7155117552313592880_n.jpg

*Kobe's last game ends*

*cries*

*wipes tears with tissue*

*rolls tissue into a ball*

*shoots to trash*

"KOBE!!!!"

*cries again*

13015132_10156864180300341_7155117552313592880_n.jpg

*Kobe's last game ends*

*cries*

*wipes tears with tissue*

*rolls tissue into a ball*

*shoots to trash*

"KOBE!!!!"

*cries again*

Thought u was a grown man.

Kobe is your Hero? How so? Because he's a good basketball player?

A man should never worship another man.

He bleeds like you bleed.

Cut the sensitive stuff out.

He probably wouldn't even acknowledge you if you attempt to greet him.

Last edited:
Missed all types of shenanigans tonight. Over a1,000 new posts in here.
sick.gif

Warriors getting 73 wins and Kobe's 60/50 game.

Incredible night.

How apropos for Kobe to go out the way he did, chucking away.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the replay of the game now. That 4th quarter was on Hollywood steez with how the game ended. Kobe was literally running on E.

Had Tirico drop a "for ****zle" and all. Sounding like Tiger Woods on the Chappelle Show.

On a related note, those FTB XIs are too clean 
pimp.gif
so of course Nike makes them limited.

Can only imagine the resell prices on them now.
sick.gif

Missed all types of shenanigans tonight. Over a1,000 new posts in here. :x

Warriors getting 73 wins and Kobe's 60/50 game.

Incredible night.

How apropos for Kobe to go out the way he did, chucking away. :lol: :pimp:

Watching the replay of the game now. That 4th quarter was on Hollywood steez with how the game ended. Kobe was literally running on E.

Had Tirico drop a "for ****zle" and all. Sounding like Tiger Woods on the Chappelle Show.

On a related note, those FTB XIs are too clean :pimp: so of course Nike makes them limited.

Can only imagine the resell prices on them now. :x

racks bro. dudes corny. kicks are ill af tho. I'm tempted to cop the stats ID Nike upped on nikeid at 1030

Love him or hate him, last night was one of the most amazing things I've seen in sports. What a way to end such an amazing NBA season!

The significance of the game, the crowd, the fact that they actually won the game. I won't ever forget it.

Last edited:
We all damn well know no one is going to talk about the 50 attempts :lol: . They'll talk about Kanye smiling more.

Last edited:
soft, they didn't trap him one time to get the ball out of his hands and double teaming was usually too late. I only saw the 4th quarter tho where it looked like Jazz just gave up and gift wrapped it.

If you need to double and trap this version of Kobe, you deserve to get 60 on your head.

He shot 44% there's not much to say about it. I actually preferred it this way. No one else on that team was going to shoot it anyways.

21 3s though :lol:

Last edited:
Woke up in a world where Kobe is gone and the Bulls aren't statistically the best team ever anymore. Final nail in my childhood coffin.

:lol: No doubt people will question the "legitimacy" (for lack of a better word) behind 60 but I think we can all agree it was damn cool to watch those last 2-3 minutes unfold.

The last two-three minutes was how the Mamba was supposed to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom