2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me guess. Lakers n Bryant are playing this hard because they just want to disrupt the seeding? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
mean.gif
they are playing like they do every game

the rockets are just a terrible basketball team 

Has anyone talked about Jerry Colangelo basically forcing out Hinkie, hiring his son and then just dipping? Despicable.

I guess the Sixers really missed being mediocre.

Something has been telling me for the last couple months that Bryant has planned and intends with all his fiber to go ham so hard his last game and try to score 82 pts :smh:

You can laugh all you want n say yeah right but in his mind I know this is what he is thinking.

Something has been telling me for the last couple months that Bryant has planned and intends with all his fiber to go ham so hard his last game and try to score 82 pts
mean.gif

You can laugh all you want n say yeah right but in his mind I know this is what he is thinking.
have you ever made a post that's not total nonsense? 
laugh.gif

Has anyone talked about Jerry Colangelo basically forcing out Hinkie, hiring his son and then just dipping? Despicable.

Did you listen to the last two Zach Lowe shows?

Last edited:

Did you listen to the last two Zach Lowe shows?
Always do.

Didn't expect to Colangelo to just up and quit as chairman though. Difficult to do the job since he lives in Arizona. :lol:

Last edited:
I think the "My turn, your turn" offense with Durant and Westbrook could work against the Warriors a la LeBron last year in the Finals. Westbrook probably isn't disciplined enough though.
Isn't disciplined enough to do what? Wait his turn?

Just think about it like this: Towns is more skilled than Davis, yet bigger and stronger. Only thing that Davis has on him is elite athleticism, but Towns is a good athlete.

However, I believe Towns is a slightly older rookie than Davis was.
Wild how folks are ready to move on from AD. I guess that is what happens when you get hurt.

But I agree, KAT is more skilled. Great shooter for his size.

This is part of the reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom