2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe commercials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any acting gig bron ever did. trainwreck was buns.

Lowkey more acting chops than space jam jordan

Kobe x Jordan commercials. Goat.

Last edited:
you guys gonna be mad if the warriors get 73. wont you be mad if they just tie the record too?

If they tie I'll consider it a disappointment , as dumb as that sounds.
They have to break it or everyone will still say the Bulls team was better

This

It will still in most people's eyes be considered the Bulls record

Even if they break it they're still gonna say that the Bulls team was better :lol:

Because they are.

Says who? You? :lol:

Maybe the "they" you mentioned in your original post.

This GSW team might not even be the best team of the last 3 years.

when kobe offered to teach lebby's kids to stop passing so much I didnt think he meant tristian thompson 

That's not Andrew Wiggins' team anymore. Hasn't even since January. Hopefully he realizes that

I agree. I think they're a better team because of it. Towns should be first option every single time. Wiggins reminds me a bit of Harrison Barnes.

Nike Nike Kobe Commercial :smokin

pause it on kobes hand, joint is ****** lol. He gon have hella problems as he gets older on some lionel hollins x shawn marion mixtape ****

I rock with the warrior movement, bunch of likeable guys.

with that said, that bulls team was ridiculous. Pippen, even being top 50 player ever, hella underrated and appreciated. He was amazing bruh.

no player in history had more swag than '96 jordan. Good lord he was cool. Hops werent like they were in late 80s-early 90s, but overall, his game was lightyears beyond anybody we've seen. and he knew it. and he used it. he was legit Neo. He knew there was no spoon bruh. The palm fakes...:smh: stop it mike, dont do it to em fam, they aint ready

kawhi should add that to his game. He has the mitts for it. born petty does it every game. right before it turns it over.

the accuracy in this statement is amazing.

Even if they break it they're still gonna say that the Bulls team was better
laugh.gif
GSW could have went 82-0, and they'd still be inferior to those Bulls

Last edited:
So let me guess. Lakers n Bryant are playing this hard because they just want to disrupt the seeding? [emoji]129300[/emoji] :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom