2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow the game down.
He is just SO antsy to make something happen. Like, if I can't trust you to relax, how far can I expect you to lead the team?

Just thinking back to the barnburner in OKC vs. GSW, his bad decision making allowed Steph to even get the ball back to make that shot

LOL @ Kobe he wanted no part of signing Harden's Addidas shoes when he started to untie them, he played that off well.

Last edited:
Kobe needs to cool it. Otherwise, he might not make it alive to the last game :lol:

Weird when you think about it, Thursday he never has to get up for work again. No more 3AM workouts, no more lifting, running, ice baths etc.

Finish the last game, clean out locker, never come back. He's old as **** NBA wise, but retired for life at 37? :wow:

Kobe needs to cool it. Otherwise, he might not make it alive to the last game :lol:

Weird when you think about it, Thursday he never has to get up for work again. No more 3AM workouts, no more lifting, running, ice baths etc.

Finish the last game, clean out locker, never come back. He's old as **** NBA wise, but retired for life at 37? :wow:

Set for life indeed. He said in an interview he would continue to get up early and workout, to keep some type of routine in his life. But it certainly won't be at the same level it has been.

LOL @ Kobe he wanted no part of signing Harden's Addidas shoes when he started to untie them, he played that off well.
harden played himself thinking kobe would sign those

Must have thought he was still with Nike

you guys gonna be mad if the warriors get 73. wont you be mad if they just tie the record too?

If they tie I'll consider it a disappointment , as dumb as that sounds.
They have to break it or everyone will still say the Bulls team was better

This

It will still in most people's eyes be considered the Bulls record

Even if they break it they're still gonna say that the Bulls team was better :lol:

Sure but at least in the record books it will
Show the Warriors

It's a win regardless

Beat a team with a 90 percent winning percentage?

Not a hard job at all
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom