2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole 2nd fiddle thing sometimes I don't get it's not like these guys talk about it I think they just play and whatever happens happens like if wigs takes 20 shots and towns takes 15 I'm sure they aren't hating on each other just yet

I believe the plan was to play the starters tonight.

Wiggins was fine with his role in Kansas and was gonna be fine with his role in Cleveland. His personality fits being the number 2 option.

Really excited for next season :pimp:

you guys gonna be mad if the warriors get 73. wont you be mad if they just tie the record too?

If they tie I'll consider it a disappointment , as dumb as that sounds.
They have to break it or everyone will still say the Bulls team was better

This

It will still in most people's eyes be considered the Bulls record

Even if they break it they're still gonna say that the Bulls team was better :lol:

NBA released a mixtape of 72-10 Bulls from 95-96 season. Filthy. So many posters and sick blocks! 

none of this soft layup nonsense back then 
pimp.gif

The Bulls team was crazy good though. Who knows who would win in a series, but the games would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

D. Rose was a greater prospect than KAT

Anthony Davis

Mike Beasley

When you say prospect, what do you mean anyway? I associate that word with PRE-NATAL talent.

But does it mean Rookie season the way it is used in this thread?

Either way, it is inaccurate

you guys gonna be mad if the warriors get 73. wont you be mad if they just tie the record too?

This

Even if they break it they're still gonna say that the Bulls team was better :lol:

Because they are.

ppl always refer to that bulls squad as the best ever

to me, 2001 lakers was a better team than that bulls squad (and im not even a laker fan)

Last edited:

This

Because they are.

Says who? You? :lol:

ppl always refer to that bulls squad as the best ever

to me, 2001 lakers was a better team than that bulls squad (and im not even a laker fan)
Based on what exactly?

Like how do you compare teams that don't share common opponents?

Are we sure Mr. Born Ready wasn't really Born Early?  Like maybe 6 to 8 weeks early? Something is legit off with that guy
Dead

Butler got the nappiest nappy head out there

Your avy :lol:

And....my avy lives on another day.
Chick is sexy though

12502039_158933031166647_1473473471_n.jpg

Her weave is ridiculous :lol:

So what was Kevin Durant?

Towns rookie year > kd's rookie year

I rock with the warrior movement, bunch of likeable guys.

with that said, that bulls team was ridiculous. Pippen, even being top 50 player ever, hella underrated and appreciated. He was amazing bruh.

no player in history had more swag than '96 jordan. Good lord he was cool. Hops werent like they were in late 80s-early 90s, but overall, his game was lightyears beyond anybody we've seen. and he knew it. and he used it. he was legit Neo. He knew there was no spoon bruh. The palm fakes...:smh: stop it mike, dont do it to em fam, they aint ready

kawhi should add that to his game. He has the mitts for it. born petty does it every game. right before it turns it over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom