2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
look we've told a bunch of jokes at Byron Scott's expense, but this D'angelo mess has to validate him slightly, right?!

Byron is and idiot and a ****** basketball coach but he isn't a buster, it's clear to me he met D'angelo and could smell the snitch like arrogance off him and decided he needed to be taken down a peg. You can tell how Mike Wilbon (friends with Byron) talks about Dlo, like he the scum of the earth, clearly this isn't the first time Dangelo displayed snitch like tendencies. :smh:

No joke...I was thinking the same thing. Byron MAY have been on to something when he was yo-yo'ing Russell's minutes and with the comments he was giving to the media earlier on.

So, what exactly do the Lakers do from here?
Earlier this season a couple of us on here weren't defending Byron or anything but was just pointing out that it's a lot that goes on in practice/ off the court that factors into coaching decisions as well ...But all they wanted to hear was "everything is Byrons fault" :lol:

And this story really is blowing up , walked around the corner in my office n heard something about "Kobe, Colorado, recording n snitch" from this old dude and some chicks that never talk sports :lol:

Last edited:
Earlier this season a couple of us on here weren't defending Byron or anything but was just pointing out that it's a lot that goes on in practice/ off the court that factors into coaching decisions as well ...But all they wanted to hear was "everything is Byrons fault" :lol:

Yup

Kobe is a snitch too 
laugh.gif

Finally saw what RJ did. Westbrook is my favorite player but he is a sucker for that ****. Reggies celebrationwas tamer than the 2 guns holster you do everytime you make a 3, which is only like 30 percent of the time . And neither team is making the finals so I don't know when this down the line is that you'll see in again other than next season

I have no problem with teams resting players. It's a necessary evil and a risk you take when buying a ticket especially late season, just like you don't know if said player is going to be injured or otherwise unavailable.

I think the reggie thing is more about what he was saying than what he was doing. Look at how Steven Adams and the ref had to step to him. I'm guessing he was saying some wild disrespectful **** seeing how him and Russ already had bad blood. Plus he really didn't even have a good game to be doing all that

Last edited:
Damn DLo's been called worse than a cannibal and now he has multiple people defending Byron Scott. I'm ready for Silver to hold a press conference and exile him from the league.

I think the reggie thing is more about what he was saying than what he was doing. Look at how Steven Adams and the ref had to step to him. I'm guessing he was saying some wild disrespectful **** seeing how him and Russ already had bad blood. Plus he really didn't even have a good game to be doing all that
yea them two not liking each other is a bigger issue. The thing with the reporters sitting in the chair and Russ scolding him and telling him it's a player's only chair and he can't sit there, only to then have Reggie promptly roll his chair across the locker room to the reporter is like the ultimate "**** you." Reggie still could have handled his final year here better, certainly played better, and we undoubtedly should have gotten more for him than Augustin and Singler.

Speaking of San Antonio, this is exactly what I mean when I say nobody cares about the spurs. Tony Parker ***** his teammates wife and nobody gives a damn. But people are gonna be talking about this dlo thing all summer because lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom