2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
the laker fans n mitch no longer can defend their c grade nick van excel with straw legs.

called it. dude just a wild child.

Lmaoooo the hatred for DLo is incredible man. Poor kid but not really cause he knew exactly what he was doing smfh

Yeah he's a "kid" to NBA players & coaches but he's 20 years old. Old enough to know right from wrong.

If DLo thinks what he did isn't wrong than that's a bigger problem.

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.

damn i hate it had to be DLo, i been in here vouching for youngin to be a baller, but he in here looking like a ballerina. 

had so much hope for him, but it looks like he is a F boy. 

Last edited:
Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? :smh:

i cant even wrap my brain around why he thought this would be funny or cool, like this is straight groupie foolishness. 

like who is he going to play this for?

younger cousins or brothers?

i just dont get these new youngins

not saying i know his dad but he looks like he seasoned in the game. how did he just skip over this lesson?

Last edited:

:rofl:

He was born in the *******, molded by it.

Ain't you a Kobe fan though?

He snitched on Shaq and I don't remember cats being so pissed.
i wont even wear kobe kicks or a jersey. not big on kobe either. dude also sucker punched samaki walker and didnt want to handle it like a man when samaki asked him to go for a walk. kobe b made as well but hes bout to be gone . dlo barely starting up. get him off the squad. 

Last edited:
Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? :smh:

Man, if Point "Joey Greco" has some disparaging wire tap on Kobe....

All hell would break loose.

Ain't you a Kobe fan though?

He snitched on Shaq and I don't remember cats being so pissed.

The difference here is that DeAngelo conspired, planned, and plotted this.

People were upset, but Kobe was facing even more serious problems at that time. He snitched cuz he was afraid and in the heat of moment.

Plus these days, these.codes and online garbage are magnified, thanks to TMZ.

Kobe didn't mean for his snitching to be public.

It was more of a scared guy trusting cops . It's still bad.

Last edited:
The difference here is that DeAngelo conspired, planned, and plotted this.

People were upset, but Kobe was facing even more serious problems at that time. He snitched cuz he was afraid and in the heat of moment.

Plus these days, these.codes and online garbage are magnified, thanks to TMZ.

I see what you're saying in the difference but still, snitching is snitching.

It's almost even worse when you snitch cause you're afraid, heat of the moment, etc cause you trying to bring the heat on someone else and bring them down with you, whereas what DLO is doing seems more like this new generation attention seeking thing.

Probably already posted. Don't know how to embed. First take on [emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom