2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
even george karl thinks that's a sucka move :smh:
when you cut the brows, the snakes will show

Last edited:
They're not trading him either. An in-house meeting where he apologizes... see if it blows over in the off season.

He foul for that shiiiiii for putting that on video ....but i don't think its as bad as Kobes joint that was a married man and during the finals :smh:

I see what you're saying in the difference but still, snitching is snitching.

It's almost even worse when you snitch cause you're afraid, heat of the moment, etc cause you trying to bring the heat on someone else and bring them down with you, whereas what DLO is doing seems more like this new generation attention seeking thing.

You have a point. You can‘t defend either. LOL.

These Codes, MTV should do a show on, or SNL.

D.Fisher.
D.Russell.
K.Bryant.
S.O‘Neal.
I.Rider.
L.Odom.
K.Malone (making pass at V.Bryant)

Team LA

Last edited:
Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? :smh:

Also, the thing he ratted NY out about is likely something that goes on with a good portion of guys in every NBA locker room. Many of these guys cheat on their wives and GFs. Its just part of the lifestyle. But its kept quiet for the most part, so it doesn't become a problem. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players are really looking at D Lo sideways for this.

They're not trading him either. An in-house meeting where he apologizes... see if it blows over in the off season.

Russells career from here on out is gonna be hard. Real hard. Dudes a kid still. These grown men will teach him a lesson.

He either continues to be a badness which he is not, or apologizes in house, but he will ALWAYS be remembered as a snitch.

Two things I learned this week.

Can't trust a ***** that cuts his eye brows.

Can't trust a ***** with hand tattoos 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.
Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession?
mean.gif
That or any other type of dirty *** shenanigans the public doesn't know about.

That's why @Osh Kosh Bosh might be right about Byron being validated for his treatment of D'Lo, and Wilbon speaking with disgust like he got some behind the scenes intel. Byron seen it since training camp. He knew what it was. He may be an incompetent idiot as a coach, but he wasn't having it either.

I've seen dudes say, "well, he's only 19!" as an excuse. That don't mean **** when you reveal this is in your character. And since when did being 19 absolve you from inexcusable **** boy behavior? Nah _, at 19 I knew damn well not to violate in that manner. That goes for everyone else in my circle too.

It's the thought process behind the decision that players and others around the league will always take issue with. That won't go away for a long, long time.

Crazy to think from one decision made and a matter of ~30 seconds, D'Angelo managed to snatch the title of #1 F*** Boy from LBJ and Dwight.

LBJ and Dwight built up their resumes 10+ years deep in the league and basically take turns holding that crown. D'Lo ain't finish his first season yet and we don't 'eem have to count votes. It's unanimous. Made it look easy, too. Almost like he was born for this or it was second nature.

Way to make splash, rook. Well done.

Here's the other part...if dude recorded a candid conversation w/ Young, w/o NY obviously knowing about it, who knows what else he has recorded and has in his possession? :smh:

That or any other type of dirty *** shenanigans the public doesn't know about.

That's why @Osh Kosh Bosh
might be right about Byron being validated for his treatment of D'Lo, and Wilbon speaking with disgust like he got some behind the scenes intel. Byron seen it since training camp. He knew what it was. He may be an incompetent idiot as a coach, but he wasn't having it either.

I've seen dudes say, "well, he's only 19!" as an excuse. That don't mean **** when you reveal this is in your character. And since when did being 19 absolve you from inexcusable **** boy behavior? Nah _, at 19 I knew damn well not to violate in that manner. That goes for everyone else in my circle too.

It's the thought process behind the decision that players and others around the league will always take issue with. That won't go away for a long, long time.

Byron Scott in no way is validated. None. Zero. Absolutely less than nothing.

Being that Dlo is a rookie he's gotta gooooo...no one is gonna trust him from this point on let alone FAs

Last edited:
Being that Dlo is a rookie he's gotta gooooo...no one is gonna trust him from this point on let alone FAs
no freeagents gon want to come to the lakers with this f boy on the team. we need to get rid of him this offseason. its whats best for our future. lakers f'd up by even drafting him. shouldve taken porzingus. 

Last edited:
no freeagents gon want to come to the lakers with this f boy on the team. we need to get rid of him this offseason. its whats best for our future. lakers f'd up by even drafting him. shouldve taken porzingus. 

He foul for that shiiiiii for putting that on video ....but i don't think its as bad as Kobes joint that was a married man and during the finals :smh:

That wasnt during the finals

Playoffs either way He gotta go NOWWWW

I just don't understand why you would secretly tape someone unless you were planning on blackmailing them later?

Wall ain't better than Russ....but he isn't far off. It's closer than you'd think.

How can dudes call Westbrook intense when he shows none of that on the other end of the ball? He's like -5 overall player points without KD. Goes from like 92 to 87 :lol:

I just don't understand why you would secretly tape someone unless you were planning on blackmailing them later?

It's this new social media generation. I know cats be doing it all the time on snap chat for laughs and giggles. It's lame but this what the new generation about. Getting as many videos posted up and "likes, etc"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom