2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought is, okay I can see why everyone is mad and calling Dlo a B eye tee see h etc etc.

but you folks sound like a bunch of **** wrapping and gossiping at work

I Mean I get it, he broke bro code. But dudes in here and everywhere are acting more like Dlo cut Jesus neck as he hung on the cross or something.

Yea, it's foul. But dudes writing dissertations about code and ethics and human nature, and I don't think it's jokes anymore, dudes are legit hurt out here.

Again, I don't get it. 

Last edited:

Question though, wasn't this Dlo thing from like 5 days ago.

I come in here and it's 18 pages of Dlo.

Turn on the Tele, Rachel Nicols, Steve Jackson and Izzy are having a debate on the jump, about Dlo.

I don't get it.
NT breaks the news before it's news

Lakers fans in shambles. this is a big deal. your future "star" is a certified herb that the entire league hates now. good luck with that.

I knew we should've drafted Jahlil 
mean.gif

It's this new social media generation. I know cats be doing it all the time on snap chat for laughs and giggles. It's lame but this what the new generation about. Getting as many videos posted up and "likes, etc"
I had no idea people did this type of thing. Disgusting.
word, I never understood the point of likes. why the hell do you even care about people +1ing the stuff you put up online?
+1

I'm not even mad at the part about Iggy, I'm more upset with how DLO tried to emphasize "You was 30 and she was 19?" in the video. That was the ultimate cornball move right there :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
My first thought is, okay I can see why everyone is mad and calling Dlo a B eye tee see h etc etc.

but you folks sound like a bunch of **** wrapping and gossiping at work

I Mean I get it, he broke bro code. But dudes in here and everywhere are acting more like Dlo cut Jesus neck as he hung on the cross or something.
Yea, it's foul. But dudes writing dissertations about code and ethics and human nature, and I don't think it's jokes anymore, dudes are legit hurt out here.
Again, I don't get it. 

It is amusing that this thread is a TMZ blog half the time but now everyone has a code.

24 hour news cycle is blowing this so out of proportion.

Yes, he's a snitch and deserves to be shunned and honestly, given some hands from his teammates. Trust is a big thing to lose and everyone hates him but he's 19, he'll mature from this and in a few years when he's an all-star, barely anybody will remember this.

Kid is still the goods.

@CP1708
I like you, CP. I respect your opinions and always take in your contributions to the board.

I read what you had to say about these matters. So with the disclaimer that I'm speaking with all the love in my heart, I'm just letting you know there's never been a time all those jokes about you being an out of touch geezer seemed as real as it is now.

You can't laugh this off like it's nothin', bro. If there's a time to set your bias aside, it would be for this type of violation.

Maybe OKB is wrong, and you right about Byron. Maybe. I know this though. I'd never let my stubbornness get to the point where I'm downplaying this type of behavior from someone on a team I root for. Or fool myself into believing there won't be any real long term consequences from someone in his situation.

I'm not burying him for good like some folks are or thinking extreme like he's gonna be out the league soon. He'll have his chance to come back. But this ain't just some rookie mistake from a 19 year old, man. HELL nah.
I said he was wrong. Dumb, stupid move. He "meant" it as a joke, but he's dumb for it.

But it's a non issue to me. It will blow over IF he wears it.

My bad, my fault, on me, I apologize, I screwed up, I will learn from it, I apologize to Nick, Iggy, Lakers, NBA, etc.

Mean it. Own it.

It will blow over like anything else.

Then, get in the gym, work, train, grow.

Simple.
yep but the kid just kill that special bond that you hear about of old vets talk about they miss when they leave the game. the brotherhood. its gonna be a tough couple years for the kid. this should def make him a better player tho. alot of shots up by himself. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom