2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah this gonna follow throughout his entire career man. People saying this will blow over eventually, yeah. But players around the league won't forget

I was an idiot at 19 but not enough of an idiot to do what DoucehLo did. How can you possibly think it was an appropriate thing to do

:lol: @ people thinking this will blow over.

We still remember Javon Walker being ayo in Vegas and Richard Jefferson taking funny pictures.

NT doesn't forget.

Even with the regular crew not there, wonder if this d. Russell stuff gets bought up on tnt tmmrw night? Would be interested in shaqs thought on this.

Last edited:
Yeah, time is his best friend right now. This is one of those things where a "public apology" won't do you any good. And AMP's point about the 24 hour news cycle moving on to something else is valid. These teeny boppers commenting on Twitter won't care about this **** next week. I'm not ready to bury the kid's career.

Best believe plenty of _'s will remember though and make it a point to remind him. He shouldn't care nor be concerned about what dudes on a message board are saying about him. His current peers around the league, plenty who might be future teammates, definitely ain't gonna forget. That's what actually matters here. He'll have to work extra hard to overcome that.

All these players from the NBA & NFL reacting the same way on dude should tell you how much this **** means to these athletes and teammates.

Son needs to go on a Future type run to get back above water.

#1 **** Boy as rookie. They should brand him with that patch if he makes the All-Star team.

Am I wrong, or has there been a higher rate of weird off court **** this season than in most NBA years? The DLo thing, Kyrie-Kehlani, Blake punching a little equipment manager. Weird year.

Am I wrong, or has there been a higher rate of weird off court **** this season than in most NBA years? The DLo thing, Kyrie-Kehlani, Blake punching a little equipment manager. Weird year.

It's only just beginning..

Yao 
pimp.gif

Could have been even better without them damn injuries. LIterally have never heard a bad thing said about Yao Ming

Why do i get the feeling had these two not been lakers this rat talk would have only lasted 2 pages?

Yao was a beast when healthy. Still remember him in All Star with them powder blue nike shox.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the security is probably for the crazy fans looking for his head, Chris Paul's and a majority of athletes probably have been threatened for a lot less personal reasons

This will be a forgiven but not forgotten situation in a few years, if not next season

Last edited:
This will be a forgiven but not forgotten situation in a few years, if not next season

Unless he doesn't learn from his mistake and continues to do dumb things, which I personally think is a possibility with this kid . . . But we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom