2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Drake on the cover of a basketball magazine?
First thing I thought is "Why is this non basketball playing *** ***** on the cover?"

Dudes work hard and get a spot on the cover and gotta share it with his bum ***.

This worse than him in the Kentucky layup line wearing warm ups he never earned.

Jorger is literally playing guys U've never heard of before, he is COY to me. Got Memphis a 5 seed with a bunch of jail ballers.

fish taken matt barnes bm on the red carpet
Now I figured out D-Lo's master plan. Friends come and go. Banners are forever 
nerd.gif

I think the fact this is all over the air waves just opened the flood gates as to how these athletes operate open marriages, cheating on spouses in different cities etc not like WE didn't know but the public is now opening they eyes to this and is a bad look for the NBA

Well, if there was still a doubt about whether SLAM had jumped the shark, that new cover should erase it . . .

Its at the point now that anytime an NBA player's name is trending on Twitter, my first thought is, "oh ****, now what?" But I'm glad to report that Justice Winslow is now trending for reasons that having nothing to do with anything stupid he did.

**** Side note, I'm trying to figure out why someone just bumped the "2014 Draft Thread" with a post that stated only "Cavs." Random as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom