2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont think so? lol

knicks need more scoring outside of melo..cavs need someone who can help defend outside of lebron

Sure the knicks could use more players but they already have two confident volume shooters ( JR & Tim JR)

Why would the Cavs part way's with Dion Waiters for SUMP ? :lol: that's it ?

Sure having more defenders would be great but Iman Shumpert had 1 nice season & is injury prone

Last edited:
Pau Gasol for Marc Gasol was a great trade on both sides

Safe to say that now but at the time that trade was laughable

Everyone was saying memphis got robbed

when are trades ever fair? you got like Pau was a superstar or something

while it was a bad trade, not as bad as some of you making it out to be. Lakers would have been fine either way but no titles most likely.

No titles is fine?

Kobe had Shaq. Pau had Shane Battier when he had hair. Stop it.
It doesn't matter. I'm not talking about who had the better chances of winning a championship with their teams. Fact is dude lost first round 3 times in a row. Kobe has nothing to do with anything, you just brought him up for no reason. Kobe had his 3, so as long as he was playing he always would've mattered. If Lebron hadn't won anything, he'd be on Melo status right now. Pau isn't on any of their levels so that's why he wasn't as recognized or cared for.

Last edited:
people always wanna make up stupid stuff to hate on Kobe

yall dudes pathetic and it aint even funny

Kobe was considered a HOFer and All Time great so you're comparison is off base.

Point is Kobe was a known and proven player at that point and Pau Gasol was not.

Pau wasn't known or proven? Are you serious? Then why was there so much anger and shock when that trade went down? Unbelievable lol.

I wasn't insinuating Pau is on Kobe's level but to knock Pau for never getting out of the 1st round pre-Lakers is foolish.

Kobe Bryant slander is just trolling at this point

It was far worse in the past :lol:

Now people have other people to hate on like derrick rose and lebron :lol:

I mean if you are going to hate on someone let it be hating on a garbage player like yinka dare or smush parker lol

people always wanna make up stupid stuff to hate on Kobe

yall dudes pathetic and it aint even funny

and Kobe fans make up stuff to discredit LeBron, MJ, etc., so it works both ways. Untwist your panties

i dont say anything

i aint phased bruh, people on here are annoying to discredit one of the greatest players to ever play the game. sit back and enjoy the last 1-2 years of greatness and relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom