2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked into it, but I've read here and there that the Rockets couldn't possibly sign Bosh for what he will require and match Parsons without getting rid of Jones and Motiejunas, even with the Lin and Asik deals and a few renouncements.

True?

Last edited:
Gotta give it up to Sheridan. He was the ONLY reporter that reported the move a couple days before 100%
And he reported exactly how it was gonna go down by being posted online.
Give that man props

igIpJjhylpour.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

After Indiana beat Miami handedly in game 1 of the ECF (I think this was the game); in Lebrons post game interview he mentions Windhorst by name and job title, basically making him a HOUSEHOLD name.
Immediately after this, ESPN starts peter riding dude and his head swells immensely.
He started acting like a ****, and treating people like *****.
This is why Lebron didn't give him the story.

Of course this is my opinion of WindHorst, so this is not fact,
My source is just watching how the dude has handled his spotlight time

Lol at the espn story line being bron being home sick :lol:

Trying to spin off the heel James persona

Brons ring count resets back to 0? :lol:

Last edited:
I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up.

In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.
Real.

I wonder if bron would feel the same way if he wasn't blessed to be a super human. like if he wasnt 6'8 270 with elite athleticism, would he still feel the same way. Those things are blessings, talent isn't earned..dude was literally a grown man playing against children in hs....Not hating on his words, just curious. Just seems easier to say this is what you do, or this is what he we...when you didn't do it. don't bite my head off, I'm a bron fan.

I haven't looked into it, but I've read here and there that the Rockets couldn't possibly sign Bosh for what he will require and match Parsons without getting rid of Jones and Motiejunas, even with the Lin and Asik deals and a few renouncements.

True?
True. They need to trade a few more pieces as well.

Thats why they need to act FAST!

I haven't looked into it, but I've read here and there that the Rockets couldn't possibly sign Bosh for what he will require and match Parsons without getting rid of Jones and Motiejunas.

True?
yep

yep. unless he takes a slight paycut. to offer him a true max, we basically have to get rid of everyone not named beverly harden parsons howard.

edit: just read that after all the moves, we have a big trade exception.

Last edited:

wtf is a financial parameter?... these dudes don't know anything, and when they say something, it makes no damn sense ...

and yes ... i know what he was trying to say ...

melo needs to make a decision ... but he probably want his own day ... it's all about lecrab dribble today

I haven't looked into it, but I've read here and there that the Rockets couldn't possibly sign Bosh for what he will require and match Parsons without getting rid of Jones and Motiejunas.

True?
yep

yep. unless he takes a slight paycut. to offer him a true max, we basically have to get rid of everyone not named beverly harden parsons howard.

edit: just read that after all the moves, we have a big trade exception.

I think it's a 3mil trade exception

afilgsrgilahsrk :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom