2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n8kcxtbzzV1swoekbo1_500.gif
Its just not right
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha fam I'm in my office rolling.

I would ABSOLUTELY NOT get rid of Wiggins. Hell ******* no. Not even for Love. Sorry.

neither would I. at least not until the trade deadline. but in general i dont think I would. hell they both have the same amount of playoff experience

but they will bend over for lebron again so whatever he says they will do

I wonder if bron would feel the same way if he wasn't blessed to be a super human. like if he wasnt 6'8 270 with elite athleticism, would he still feel the same way. Those things are blessings, talent isn't earned..dude was literally a grown man playing against children in hs....Not hating on his words, just curious. Just seems easier to say this is what you do, or this is what he we...when you didn't do it. don't bite my head off, I'm a bron fan.
What does this even mean?

does vegas have a line on how long it takes for someone in the media to say HE NEEEEDS MOREE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

@WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

“@WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.”.

Go on home Dwade :lol:

RT @WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

:rofl: :rofl:

I wonder if bron would feel the same way if he wasn't blessed to be a super human. like if he wasnt 6'8 270 with elite athleticism, would he still feel the same way. Those things are blessings, talent isn't earned..dude was literally a grown man playing against children in hs....Not hating on his words, just curious. Just seems easier to say this is what you do, or this is what he we...when you didn't do it. don't bite my head off, I'm a bron fan.
What does this even mean?

What part are you thick on? It was pretty simple and straight forward. I responded to what I quoted. LeBron said he wants the children to know the NE Ohio is where you aren't given anything, everything is earned. What I was referring to was the fact would he feel so accomplished without the talent he was given to tell the kids if you work hard you can have it all. Just look at his homies from hs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom