2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston can get Parsons and Bosh they still have time once Bosh agrees they can match with Dallas

I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up.

In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.
Real.

igIpJjhylpour.gif

:lol:

Houston can get Parsons and Bosh they still have time once Bosh agrees they can match with Dallas
Hopefully everything gets worked out by the end of Saturday

i dont know what time they got until on Sunday to match Parsons offer.

The window is real slim but its possible...hopefully

COME ON BOSH ****!

Im done with Miami talk. Let the record show that ive hated that city and team for the last four years. And im not forgiving nothin! No good will from me, but Miami is irrelevant to me from this point on. Goodbye Miami .

Tell us more!

Im done with Miami talk. Let the record show that ive hated that city and team for the last four years. And im not forgiving nothin! No good will from me, but Miami is irrelevant to me from this point on. Goodbye Miami .

Damn what did the city do to you?

I wouldn't mind living in Chicago solely for their fanbase but moreso their wrestling fans. #CMPunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom