2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither would I. at least not until the trade deadline. but in general i dont think I would. hell they both have the same amount of playoff experience

but they will bend over for lebron again so whatever he says they will do
Curious Dub, how do you view LBJ now?

I may have missed it in the thousands of posts since the announcement.

Last edited:
do it wade. Let mario, beas, and oden be the new big 3.

Last edited:
“@WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.”.

Go on home Dwade :lol:

RT @WojYahooNBA: The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

:rofl: :rofl:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"You gotta have the guts, you don't just find the first door and run out of it"

*Wade leaves for Chicago*

:rofl:

Gotta give it up to Sheridan. He was the ONLY reporter that reported the move a couple days before 100%
And he reported exactly how it was gonna go down by being posted online.
Give that man props

Nope. It could have been anyone. That ***** was just throwing **** on a wall and finally it stuck

Houston is finalizing a deal to send Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 11, 2014

Welp Lakers....
Nelly called it on First Take, NO top tier free agents are going to L.A. to deal with Kobe, he showed us how selfish he is with that contract. Guess he knew something way before anyone else did...
the hell?!.....it's not like the lakers are reaching out to get lin. they're doing it to get future picks. if that contract was so bad the lakers wouldn't be able to offer the max to melo or bron 

Here we go.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m
The Chicago Bulls are gauging interest with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom