2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron left Miami, they'd just resign Wade 2yr /opt out money+ and hope to sign Bosh plus a Love or Deng

wade opted out of 40 million dollars, only for lebron to start ignoring his calls
Lebron with the ultimate troll job, getting everybody to opt out and then leaving  
nerd.gif

no love for tj warren ?????
Was thinking about it.. Warren, Len, and maybe Archie would have to sit back and watch greatness. lol

I love Warren's game but Lebron and Marcus Morris come first.   Tucker is long gone.

Last edited:
Was thinking about it.. Warren, Len, and maybe Archie would have to sit back and watch greatness. lol
I love Warren's game but Lebron and Marcus Morris comes first.   Tucker is long gone.

gotcha ! i just know he is gonna make some noise, lookin forward to watchin him progress

:just seconds ago we learned that the Heat told Wade prior to him opting out "we're resigning you no matter what Lebron does. So be cool, and it will be what it is"

source @a-friend  tells NT

Hes a **** boy if he leaves. Plain and simple

This dude is the greatest athlete to ever come from the Cleveland area. Got drafted to play there and already up and bounced.

But he's a *** if he leaves Miami?

What?

Last edited:
The overreacting is crazy

Woj just tweeted with an official saying its all smoke screen

Its seems like Lebron agent is the one giving everybody different info

Last edited:
LeBron losing his luggage on the way back to Cleveland is a good narrative but the dude has two giant rings in his back pocket making all flights from Miami uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom