2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo antidope antidope I don't mess with you because of your love for pretty much everything that is terrible (Jay Z, Drake, poor movie selection, hating all of R&B and many more things) but just wanted to share this with you.

My lady's cousin works for the Spurs. Not really sure what he does, he's fresh out of college. He said the whole staff got to take pics with the NBA trophy last week. Here's a pic of my man with them. :smokin :wow: :smh:

View media item 1060168

Who would be on that Laker team besides Kobe?
mean.gif
laugh.gif
robert sacre

Yo @Antidope I don't mess with you because of your love for pretty much everything that is terrible (Jay Z, Drake, poor movie selection, hating all of R&B and many more things) but just wanted to share this with you.

My lady's cousin works for the Spurs. Not really sure what he does, he's fresh out of college. He said the whole staff got to take pics with the NBA trophy last week. Here's a pic of my man with them.
smokin.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
Dude you know we're friends mang. This is dope though

LOL @JJ Watt  

Yo antidope antidope I don't mess with you because of your love for pretty much everything that is terrible (Jay Z, Drake, poor movie selection, hating all of R&B and many more things) but just wanted to share this with you.

My lady's cousin works for the Spurs. Not really sure what he does, he's fresh out of college. He said the whole staff got to take pics with the NBA trophy last week. Here's a pic of my man with them. :smokin :wow: :smh:

View media item 1060168

Photoshop Jays face on there and boom.

View media item 1060180

Here you go

Bruh. I don't want to become a LeBron hater :smh:

Stay in Miami.

Or Houston :nerd:

Bron don't care about anything but an easy win next year, point blank. Mia doing nothing right now isn't helping their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom