2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris_Broussard: Sources: Suns owner Robert Sarver was n Cleveland yesterday & met with LeBron's agent, Rich Paul. Teaming LJ/Melo or LJ/Bosh n Phx discussed

@Chris_Broussard: Sources: Suns owner Robert Sarver was n Cleveland yesterday & met with LeBron's agent, Rich Paul. Teaming LJ/Melo or LJ/Bosh n Phx discussed

:smh: :smh:

Hypothetically speaking of course, if you're Dwayne Wade and Bosh & Bron dip to Phoenix, what would your next move be? Back to Miami? Go to Chicago and be training room buddies with Mr. Light Feet? Retire?

mean.gif
mean.gif

Hypothetically speaking of course, if you're Dwayne Wade and Bosh & Bron dip to Phoenix, what would your next move be? Back to Miami? Go to Chicago and be training room buddies with Mr. Light Feet? Retire?
Get as much as I can on the next contract because my knees just wont hold up.

mean.gif
mean.gif

If I'm Wade, I say **** it and follow Bron and sign with PHX for the vet minimum so the PHX sorcery staff can tack on an extra decade to my career

Last edited:

:smh: :smh:

Cash the ***** in!

Wade should ask for a 18 million per year deal and he'd forever be the good guy

Retire? :rofl:

Last edited:
Is that breaking news? I thought Houston, Chicago, Dallas and LA would all give him a deal in the 90 mil range?

I thought it was known the Lakers were going to offer the max

I thought thats what put them in the running

Basically a choice living in New York or LA

Is that breaking news? I thought Houston, Chicago, Dallas and LA would all give him a deal in the 90 mil range?

No only the Knicks and Lakers can offer him the max

The Knicks can offer another year

Thats why I said it was kinda ridiculous for Melo to entertain the Mavs

Even though it was just a dinner date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom