2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering there's 2 players on the heat, that's not saying much.

Okay, maybe this will be better...

LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and whichever bums wants to sign with the Heat for minimum dollars > Lebron, Kyrie, and rest of them in Cleveland.

Last edited:
Lebron to Cavs > BENNETT to Minny > Love to Cavs
nerd.gif
fixed.

@JoelEmbiid: @KingJames hey bro hope you're having a good day...... Want to join us in philly?? Peace

@JoelEmbiid: I hope i'm not gonna get fined already with those Lebron's tweets is it legal to recruit over twitter @NBA ?

@JoelEmbiid: Day 3: still no answers............

:lol:

You laughed up and down in the spring of 2013 when I said the Heat wouldn't be contenders in a year and a half

Doesnt seem so crazy now :lol:

I remember that, but they were still contenders this year and would be next year if everyone comes back. They just won't win a championship. East is too weak.

Last edited:
Why would they be the odds on favorite?

Kyrie with Wiggins and Bron on the wings? Bennett with all the space in the world and less pressure to be a world beater? Waiters off the bench, that team would be very damn good. Who in the East would compete?

Like I said though IDK there cap situation, I'm sure they would have to move some pieces. But still. If they keep the core that team would be the goods. We talking about LeBron lol.

Last edited:
@JoelEmbiid: @KingJames hey bro hope you're having a good day...... Want to join us in philly?? Peace

@JoelEmbiid: I hope i'm not gonna get fined already with those Lebron's tweets is it legal to recruit over twitter @NBA ?

@JoelEmbiid: Day 3: still no answers............

laugh.gif
I'm sure he's dead srs too 
roll.gif

Don't think it is that outlandish, maybe a little bit :lol:

But they would be right in the mix. Spurs/Thunder or Bulls with Melo would be the only teams better

Nah man that's definitetly outlandish.

Spurs
Clippers
Thunder
Chicago (with Melo)
Washington (Semi reaching here but it would be close)
Pacers
Memphis Grizzlies

Hell every team that made the playoffs in the west last year I would take over the Cavs with Lebron. Washington, Toronto, Indy are teams that the cavs could compete with, but they wouldn't be overwhelming favorites to defeat them. The Bulls with Melo are for sure better than them.

Nah man that's definitetly outlandish.

Spurs
Clippers
Thunder
Chicago (with Melo)
Washington (Semi reaching here but it would be close)
Pacers
Memphis Grizzlies

Hell every team that made the playoffs in the west last year I would take over the Cavs with Lebron. Washington, Toronto, Indy are teams that the cavs could compete with, but they wouldn't be overwhelming favorites to defeat them. The Bulls with Melo are for sure better than them.

:rofl:

**** outta here. First of all, they would only have to compete with one of those Western Conference teams so that doesn't matter. Y'all forget Bron took the Cavs with Mo Williams as there second best player to the finals? The Cavs roster is very talented, Bron would bring the best out of them. They would definitely be the best in the East and it would be a better situation than the current Heat imo.

:rofl:

**** outta here. First of all, they would only have to compete with one of those Western Conference teams so that doesn't matter. Y'all forget Bron took the Cavs with Mo Williams as there second best player to the finals? The Cavs roster is very talented, Bron would bring the best out of them. They would definitely be the best in the East and it would be a better situation than the current Heat imo.
Dudes putting a lot of faith into.

Kyrie
Dion
Bennett
Wiggins
Zeller
Andy

Lebron is good and all...but that's a team full of dudes who've never played playoff basketball. That's not a walk in the park.

The overreacting is crazy

Woj just tweeted with an official saying its all smoke screen

Its seems like Lebron agent is the one giving everybody different info

This is what I've thought from the start.

Either it's a smoke screen or lebron is even more desperate to ring chase than imagined.

And comparing him to the TDKR of Bane is fitting. Everyone thought he was the man but turned out he was just a #####

That movie really had a lot of issues

Last edited:
So Lebron made it to the ECFs with Mo WIlliams, Delonte and Varajelo

But he wouldnt go far in the playoffs with Kyrie, Dion, Wiggins?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom