2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JoelEmbiid: @KingJames hey bro hope you're having a good day...... Want to join us in philly?? Peace

@JoelEmbiid: I hope i'm not gonna get fined already with those Lebron's tweets is it legal to recruit over twitter @NBA ?

@JoelEmbiid: Day 3: still no answers............

laugh.gif
LMAO, Im glad you posted this. I'm following dude now. He's a ****show man, dudes funny.

3 hours ago He tweeted : "see yall in a couple weeks, I'm taking a break from twitter"  

shortly after he tweets: "im back and the news i just got,...... man these girls aint loyal"

Nah man that's definitetly outlandish.

Spurs
Clippers
Thunder
Chicago (with Melo)
Washington (Semi reaching here but it would be close)
Pacers
Memphis Grizzlies

Hell every team that made the playoffs in the west last year I would take over the Cavs with Lebron. Washington, Toronto, Indy are teams that the cavs could compete with, but they wouldn't be overwhelming favorites to defeat them. The Bulls with Melo are for sure better than them.

:rofl:

**** outta here. First of all, they would only have to compete with one of those Western Conference teams so that doesn't matter. Y'all forget Bron took the Cavs with Mo Williams as there second best player to the finals? The Cavs roster is very talented, Bron would bring the best out of them. They would definitely be the best in the East and it would be a better situation than the current Heat imo.

Mo wasnt on the team at that time.

So Lebron made it to ECFs with Mo WIlliams, Delonte and Varajelo

But he wouldnt go far in the playoffs with Kyrie, Dion, Wiggins?

I'm saying though :lol:

The East is absolutely TERRIBLE. What roster would be more talented than the Cavs with Bron. If the Bulls got Melo though, they might be better.

And a couple weeks ago I said LeBron to the Cavs would be a Finals team.

Nobody had issues with that comment then

What the prob is now?
How is their team worse now with Lebron after they drafted a Wiggins,

Lebron to the Cavs is a Chip man, straight up. Current roster no changes and all

Lebron is good and all...but that's a team full of dudes who've never played playoff basketball. That's not a walk in the park.

At least we are at the point of acknowledging that if it isn't a walk in the park, lebron wants no parts of it.

Dude putting alot of faith in.

Dwyane Wade's knees
Chris Bosh's corner three's
Norris Cole
Shabazz

A lot of folks only concentrate on offense. Those Cavs teams in the past lacked talent but made up for it in defensively. The present Cavs team puts up little resistance. They lack chemistry, which is what those older Cavs team had in excess. The current Cavs team has terrible chemistry and zero identity. It would take them a year or so to form an identity on both sides of the floor.

Lebron is good and all...but that's a team full of dudes who've never played playoff basketball. That's not a walk in the park.

At least we are at the point of acknowledging that if it isn't a walk in the park, lebron wants no parts of it.

Yes but Lebron potentially could stack rings there

They have so much young talent. Its ******ed

If Kyrie, Wiggins and Bennett reached their playing potential

Last edited:
A lot of folks only concentrate on offense. Those Cavs teams in the past lacked talent but made up for it in defensively. The present Cavs team puts up little resistance. They lack chemistry, which is what those older Cavs team had in excess. The current Cavs team has terrible chemistry and zero identity. It would take them a year or so to form an identity on both sides of the floor.

All this. People still the NBA works like NBA 2K14.

You can't just roll a bunch of individual talent out there and expect them to win everything.

Lebron + cavs wouldn't have swept Charlotte lol. A whole bunch of young guys who proved nothing is what they are.

LeBron INSTANTLY helps a team's chemistry though. Dude is the best facilitator out there and one of the easiest players to play with. Plus, Bron and Wiggins would be a terror for opposing wings defensively. It definitely wouldn't be a walk in the park, and you are right in year one the Western Conference representative would probably be better. But in the upcoming years the Cavs would be the best situation for him. Kyrie Wiggins and Bennett growing with Bron would be a damn problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom