2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rck were the kids at the unpopular table in the cafeteria.

Kids who got picked last in kick ball.

Kids who were left with the burnt vegetarian slices of pizza at birthday parties while the other kids took all the good slices of cheese and pepperoni.

Kids who got the nasty green apple Otter Pops on hot summer days while the others got the blue and red ones.

Kids who were getting that generic 2 liter Shasta cola bottle handed to us to pour while the others were given bottles of Coke and cans of Pepsi.

Kids who got no holographic cards in their Pokemon packs while others were landing those Charizards.

Were those kids.
yes those are all true stories of my childhood. Dem feels are still real
LTB, forget the unpopular table in the cafeteria....

my first day of 1st grade, I skipped the cafeteria all together and wandered outside and ate my lunch on the swings by myself....... 

Kickball? I got picked last to play street hockey pretty much everytime and got stuck in goal so kids could blast shots at me.

Pizza? I wanted god damn BBQ chips and got stuck with ******* Cadbury eggs in the middle of summer.

Otter Pops? I would eat millions of those in an effort to cover up my nasty *** stained buck teeth (keep an eye out for a TBT on IG 
laugh.gif
)

Pop/Soda? Kids would be drinking that **** and I would have a water bottle filled with some weird herbal tea that looked like Pepsi. What knockoff J's? Try knock off Cola.

Pokeman cards? I had 12. Literally, I had 12. 
indifferent.gif

Yes, my friend. We are those kids. 

The feels are oh so real.
all those were also true stories... albeit they took place in Canada before I moved to the GREATEST NATION on that planet. Sorry Canada, but yall failed me. 

I can honestly say, I really have no sob stories after I moved to America 
laugh.gif
 (except for the Pokeman cards I guess)

And the feels, I carry with me for life.

Last edited:
Rck were the kids at the unpopular table in the cafeteria.

Kids who got picked last in kick ball.

Kids who were left with the burnt vegetarian slices of pizza at birthday parties while the other kids took all the good slices of cheese and pepperoni.

Kids who got the nasty green apple Otter Pops on hot summer days while the others got the blue and red ones.

Kids who were getting that generic 2 liter Shasta cola bottle handed to us to pour while the others were given bottles of Coke and cans of Pepsi.

Kids who got no holographic cards in their Pokemon packs while others were landing those Charizards.

Were those kids.
yes those are all true stories of my childhood. Dem feels are still real

my first day of 1st grade, I skipped the cafeteria all together and wandered outside and ate my lunch on the swings by myself....... 

Kickball? I got picked last to play street hockey pretty much everytime and got stuck in goal so kids could blast shots at me.

Pizza? I wanted god damn BBQ chips and got stuck with ******* Cadbury eggs in the middle of summer.

Otter Pops? I would eat millions of those in an effort to cover up my nasty *** stained buck teeth (keep an eye out for a TBT on IG :lol: )

Pop/Soda? Kids would be drinking that **** and I would have a water bottle filled with some weird herbal tea that looked like Pepsi. What knockoff J's? Try knock off Cola.

Pokeman cards? I had 12. Literally, I had 12. :stoneface:

all those were also true stories... albeit they took place in Canada before I moved to the GREATEST NATION on that planet. Sorry Canada, but yall failed me. 

I can honestly say, I really have no sob stories after I moved to America :lol:  (except for the Pokeman cards I guess)

Damn brah.
Now I feel like I was a lucky kid :nerd:

Otter Pops? I would eat millions of those in an effort to cover up my nasty *** stained buck teeth (keep an eye out for a TBT on IG :lol: )

Pokeman cards? I had 12. Literally, I had 12. :stoneface:

I can honestly say, I really have no sob stories after I moved to America :lol:  (except for the Pokeman cards I guess)

http://niketalk.com/t/595860/whats-the-biggest-l-youve-ever-taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom