2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thought Lance Stephenson Playoff antics and previous off the court issues(smashing his GF head on a concrete step) WASN'T going to hurt his chances in FA.

At some point today I'm getting in that NBA thread that got froze during the playoffs, time to see who was hating to be hating

Last edited:
Yeah one season is too quick to judge from and that was a very underwhelming draft class but when they announced his name nobody I was with knew who he was

Yeah one season is too quick to judge from and that was a very underwhelming draft class but when they announced his name nobody I was with knew who he was
he was ranked #4 that year by Chad Ford ....  he was projected to be a high pick... #1 not so much, but Top 5 wouldn't have shocked anyone 

his pre-draft analysis made him sound like a monster 

Lebron is still the first thing there talking about on first take

I hate that **** show but it had been off since Wednesday, what else would they lead with?

BK didn't even offer Paul Pierce a deal. That trade with Boston looks even worse. KG for two years and PP for one year :x

wild lebron is about to be 30 man. Dude has what, 8-9 yrs left? 3-5 yrs of being superman? Definitely gotta enjoy and appreciate the time we have left. I know they say the game is in great hands..but it's not. Gone are the days of being able to see a pure legend on the rise. Had Mike, had Kobe, have Lebron. Who is gonna be the next generational enigma..? Who is gonna impose his will on the game and take the reigns into the new times? Time flies man. Seems like just yesterday I was watching Frobe airball in utah, and then the very next year completely upgrade his game. Or lebron going 25-9-6-4 in his first game against the kings. damn. It just goes to show the mortality of a player compared to that of a fan. We can root forever, but the subject of that affection changes over and over again.

And that's not to hate on any of today's players. There's some good guys, but so much is lost over time. The footwork, the fundamentals, the mental presence, etc. So many guys are just about that check now, few are actually chasing legends, or even have that potential to be in that conversation. Just sucks when you really sit and think about it.

High quality post

But fans have morality too

Also there are great players who have next KD, AD, Westbrook, Quake etc etc

Didn't know that he was rated that high
Im still trying to figure out why we took KCP over burke or MCW [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Same. Nets gambled and lost. Not sure about complete rebuild tho

Me neither, since I think both JJ and Williams would be pretty hard to unload in trade now because of their contracts. Maybe when their deals are expiring, but I think the Nets are stuck with both until then.

chronic ankle problems chronic foot problems 1 player with no major injury history making 20 mill a year... you're not winning a ship, might as well expedite the rebuilding.

chronic ankle problems chronic foot problems 1 player with no major injury history making 20 mill a year... you're not winning a ship, might as well expedite the rebuilding.

maybe they can run a trade with detroit, take jennings and smith and send jj.

That's not the question I asked, nice try though.
My dude, what are you asking then? You could've easily checked previous FIBA teams to see that they're mostly comprised of non-All NBA 1st team type of players. Not sure how you took that to mean KD is not tier 1.

Take your cape off for a minute. What next, players who DIDN'T make the FIBA team aren't tier 1.5-2? Lol, come on man.

Last edited:

Nets weren't winning anyways. Not this year or next or after that and I'm a fan. And with so many frugal owners, who's gonna take them?

maybe they can run a trade with detroit, take jennings and smith and send jj.

Yuck.

Quincy Miller is one of those guys that only plays good against scrubs.

No way they move Chandler/Gallo/Foye to give him playing time.

Bennett has been eating, easily top 3 LV Summer League Player this year

watch how many people jump on the wagon this year...it was only a couple cats here last year saying he will be a good player for the cavs

he has too many tools not to be good.

now you teaming him up with Bron and Wiggins. Bron is gonna change the culture in that locker room soon as he gets there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom