2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do like LeBron sign for two years with an opt out after year one.

I dont see a benefit for wade to do that. He needs to try and pull a long term while he can still limp through practice. If he does a short term it could be his last contract. Least if he gets a nice 4-5yr if he dies in yr 2 he'll be able to cash those checks on the bench for the rest of the term.

KD slander 
sick.gif

wild lebron is about to be 30 man. Dude has what, 8-9 yrs left? 3-5 yrs of being superman? Definitely gotta enjoy and appreciate the time we have left. I know they say the game is in great hands..but it's not. Gone are the days of being able to see a pure legend on the rise. Had Mike, had Kobe, have Lebron. Who is gonna be the next generational enigma..? Who is gonna impose his will on the game and take the reigns into the new times? Time flies man. Seems like just yesterday I was watching Frobe airball in utah, and then the very next year completely upgrade his game. Or lebron going 25-9-6-4 in his first game against the kings. damn. It just goes to show the mortality of a player compared to that of a fan. We can root forever, but the subject of that affection changes over and over again.

And that's not to hate on any of today's players. There's some good guys, but so much is lost over time. The footwork, the fundamentals, the mental presence, etc. So many guys are just about that check now, few are actually chasing legends, or even have that potential to be in that conversation. Just sucks when you really sit and think about it.

wild lebron is about to be 30 man. Dude has what, 8-9 yrs left? 3-5 yrs of being superman? Definitely gotta enjoy and appreciate the time we have left. I know they say the game is in great hands..but it's not. Gone are the days of being able to see a pure legend on the rise. Had Mike, had Kobe, have Lebron. Who is gonna be the next generational enigma..? Who is gonna impose his will on the game and take the reigns into the new times? Time flies man. Seems like just yesterday I was watching Frobe airball in utah, and then the very next year completely upgrade his game. Or lebron going 25-9-6-4 in his first game against the kings. damn. It just goes to show the mortality of a player compared to that of a fan. We can root forever, but the subject of that affection changes over and over again.

And that's not to hate on any of today's players. There's some good guys, but so much is lost over time. The footwork, the fundamentals, the mental presence, etc. So many guys are just about that check now, few are actually chasing legends, or even have that potential to be in that conversation. Just sucks when you really sit and think about it.
That's some deep stuff brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom