2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Chicago can afford Lance when they amnesty Boozer. Can Dallas afford him after picking up Tyson and Parsons?

damn fiba is gonna be wack af this year. not that it will keep me from watching. anything to avoid watching wnba

Carmelo taking a $6mil paycut over 5 years, is possibly the funniest thing I've read. :rofl: He might as well just have signed for $129mil instead of $123mil

Carmelo taking a $6mil paycut over 5 years, is possibly the funniest thing I've read. :rofl: He might as well just have signed for $129mil instead of $123mil

exactly

not sure it doesnt anything cap wise. should have just took it all you moron

I think I read somewhere the paycut takes place during the next two years, so that should clear a little bit of room to get someone.

And Lance may have overplayed his hand. Maybe he returns to Indy on a short-term contract and tests the market again next summer?

I think I read somewhere the paycut takes place during the next two years, so that should clear a little bit of room to get someone.

Edit Did the Math. Year 1 to 2 he doesn't take a 7.5% raise, but each year after he takes a 7.5% raise.

Roundabout

Year 1 - $22.5mil
Year 2 - $22,5mil
Year 3 - $24.178mil
Year 4 - $26.061mil
Year 5 - $28.016mil

Total - $123.25mil

Last edited:
Kobe+Bryant+sits+alone+on+the+bench.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back