2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type away all you want son got overpaid point blank, that's a salary for a top player in this league.

Nothing crazy about it, NBA gives out money like it grows on trees just call it what it is....don't try and defend it like he's worth that much.

A majority of pro athletes are overpaid, I wasn't trying to say he's worth every penny. You can tell others to type away all they want about how they're wrong but you're doing the same thing :lol:

Again, a 3 year contract aint toxic. Dirk needed something, anything to help him close out his career. You act like this move is going to set their franchise back.

I'm saying type away because you going hard with essays, links , graphics :lol: , I could tell you felt like going to bat for that so like I said type away :lol:

Still trying to understand how Andy is still alive after we obviously saw Wade murder him on live television.

Son went back to Brazil and seen the voodoo priest to get his soul back in exchange for Wade's knees. :smh:

For real :lol: Swear I saw his soul leave his body soon as he hit the cushion

Still trying to understand how Andy is still alive after we obviously saw Wade murder him on live television.

Son went back to Brazil and seen the voodoo priest to get his soul back in exchange for Wade's knees. :smh:

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oiyremkkhrewqaqqqz ,link lil,mbmccxf

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just woke up the whole crib howling

8/8 :rofl:

Last edited:
Just watched that video.

LeBron's bounce when he was younger was seriously disgusting. How the **** a human that size have that kind of athleticism

:rofl:

That was good

If the Spurs make the finals again that is fine, but if a team other than the Cavs make it out the east it will be hard to watch and ratings will suffer. Not looking forward to seeing the dysfunctional Pacers, the can't score Bulls, a cooler version of the Heat, and other than that who is really a contender out the east???

Hahaha u made me lol

Ratings will not suffer if the team.of the goat returns to the finals your out your mind..

The can't score Bulls lol man as much as i hated to hear that said all I can say is were a somewhat diffrent team this year dropping booz n dj n adding rose/pau/mirotic.. Well see

with mirotic coming over, and the bulls signing pau, where does that leave gibson? also, has boozer been amnestied yet?

He's gone soon...
I guess till the last second thell try to do sum with him..you know how reinsdorf is...hell be spending alot for nothing..I think we'll find a taker soon enough

Gibson should be starting imo but he's going nowhere as far as I see..unless something big with him n boozer or pau n boozer is packaged in a trade..

I doubt it but you never know

Last edited:
They're gonna have Mirotic and Taj off the bench as a PF/C combo.

From what i've seen with Nikola he's a good 3pt shooter, he moves without the ball very well, and runs the floor. I dont see the hype, but he'll be a solid stretch 4 off the bench. Kinda like a Channing Frye.

You do know you need to have elite handle to move as fast as Rose does AND maintain control right?
not at all. most of the time he just pushes the ball out far ahead and catches up by running. nothing elite about that. like i said his handle is nice but its not based on ball control. its based on his god-like quickness in his feet
Word. Dudes trying to change the definition now. If this were the case Wall and Westbrook would be top 5 just off their speed.

:rofl:

i have no idea what you're talking about.

have a great day.
That's what I thought.

At this point you were saying a whole lot of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom