2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA: Wizards guard John Wall won't be included on USA Basketball roster Monday, but could be added for camp/World Cup later, source tells Yahoo.

:smh:my dude stays getting played

Is Kyle Korver still on the USA roster? 
laugh.gif

id love to see that happen

dont think its happening, would be awesome to see tho

we will see tho

:nerd:

How much you think he'll avg?

no idea to be honest, havent seen him ball. im expect 20ppg or less honestly but thats going off him not even playing or seeing anything from him

he averaged 13 in the 6 games back, including 3 games of 20+. So I mean as long as dude allows himself to warm up and find rhythm I'm sure he can get back in that early 20 range. That also depends on where his body is. His speed and whatnoIf he can come back and just be a better paul pierce with some hints of old kobe here n there, then I'm good. Just dont get hurt again, thats all I really care about right now.

rondo was talking about going to the d league last year to get his bearing back. kobe and rondo should do the same.

What do you guys think of this trade?

Philly gets Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett, Miami's 1st.

(A backcourt potential start to replace MCW, dump Thad, upgrade a 2nd rounder to a 1st)

Minnesota gets Michael Carter-Williams, Thad Young, Memphis 1st, Philly 2nd, Cavs 2nd
(Gets the 2013 rookie of the year to create a combo guard platoon of Zach LaVine and MCW to play alongside Rubio, and a vet PF to help pick up Love's slack. Minny said they want players ready now. This is a mix of both. Plus two draft picks)

Cleveland gets Kevin Love
(Because Kevin Love, and also if we can get away with only giving up two firsts, then 2016 will be the only year we don't have a first rounder)

(A backcourt potential start to replace MCW, dump Thad, upgrade a 2nd rounder to a 1st)

Minnesota gets Michael Carter-Williams, Thad Young, Memphis 1st, Philly 2nd, Cavs 2nd
(Gets the 2013 rookie of the year to create a combo guard platoon of Zach LaVine and MCW to play alongside Rubio, and a vet PF to help pick up Love's slack. Minny said they want players ready now. This is a mix of both. Plus two draft picks)

(Because Kevin Love, and also if we can get away with only giving up two firsts, then 2016 will be the only year we don't have a first rounder)
Minny should be able to do better than that, but they lose leverage with each passing day

Plus I don't think Minny wants a point guard when they already have those other young guards you already mentioned

Last edited:

Phillys not doing that..

Lol at lebron walling away like he just did sum..after dunking on a 10 yr.old :lol:

There aint nothing wrong with Parsons contract. A 3 year deal? Big whoop if it's 15 mill per. How is that toxic?
laugh.gif
He plays out this season and next to finish out Dirk's career. They needed a younger 3. I see someone comparing it to Erick Dampier and others
laugh.gif
a three year deal can't be toxic, look at Jeremy Lin and Asik, everyone made it out to be like they were the worst deals in history and it ended up being fine.

Dude got an invite to play for Team USA, he's definitely on the rise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom